Amitmhrm

Dear All...
Please avoid, by any means,
sending me documents that have cockroaches.
I found a small cockroach in the last e-mail you sent.
Please take it back!!
Regards,
Amit Seth.
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>...

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif cockroach_287.gif (2.6 KB, 289 views)

shrutiarjun

We have done a truth detecting test on this captive cockroach and it is repeatedly saying that “It is a pet property of Amit Seth” and who enjoys the company of AS only. Hence it is humbly requested not to hurt the small bug anymore with your torments and take it back on the Shubh forthcoming Occasion of “ Diwali”.
No more requests will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken if the ORDER of CITEHR-LEGAL FORUM is not acceded to.
Regards
CiteHR Legal Forum

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Shindhu..
Can you justify the procedures which you applied to complete your test.. :wink:
Because as far as i know.. you all are almost unable to do such tests.. Becaz
becaz>>>
becaz????
becaz>>>>>
becaz>>>>>
You all fear with the cockroach... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: 8)

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Dear Amit,
Ahaa! Now we all know how come you have dared to pass on your pet cockroach to other members thinking that “Truth will never come out”.
My Dear Amit, This is 21st Century and there is no word such as “FEAR” in our Dictionary. Moreover, even if I will let you know the procedures followed, you will not be able to make ABC out of that hence why waste time.
Hence don’t linger on with silly excuses and without wasting any time take back your pet property.
No more vague explanations in this regard would be entertained. Your pet is anxiously waiting to be reunited with the MASTER.
Regards,
CiteHR Legal Forum

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: No issues Sindhu.. :D I have let it.. if possible keep the pet with you.. Because i think you understands his feeling very well... :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Now atlast you have accepted that the pest(pet) belongs to you only that is what we wanted to hear and how dare you ever think of forsaking it. Now we have many legal points levelled against you:

1. Tying to pass on your burden on others by falsely implicating

that it does not belong to you.

2. Lot of mental torture to a living being.

3. Now your pet has made up its mind to approach appropriate

legal forum to sue you in the court if you do not, without

wasting any time, take its custody.

EVEN THERE IS THREAT OF ITS COMMITTING SUICIDE which will ultimately land you into more problems only.

Hence there is no question of letting it or forsaking it just because you cannot take its responsilities and moreover, the PET is very much attached to you only which is written on each tears it sheds, hence your offer is declined.

We at CiteHR-Legal Forum hope good senses prevail you and without wasting a single more second take the custody of your pet.

Incase you are thinking of more atrocities, it will be at your own RISK.

Regards,

CiteHR Legal Forum

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW its clearly written while sending the post...
Please avoid, by any means,
sending me documents that have cockroaches.
So.. better search the person.. who has send it to me.. I guess.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Dear Amit,
Don't take circles like a "Jalebi". You also know what is the Truth and that it is you only who has sent this Mail to us and you have been taking the initiative to reply back also. Now don't roll if you do not have an apt reply. No problem..........I have been able to hook up the Culprit and EVERYBODY is aware of the same. Now how hard you may try, you will not be able to change it
CHEERS
CiteHR Legal Forum
(compiled by Sindhu)

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear.. i think.. everybody knows the truth.. that i just asked all of you to search the person who did send her pet to me.. :wink:
If you are not interested to search.. then to whom i should contact..
its a golden opportunity for them.. who wants to become Sherlock Holmes here.. so start your search dear.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Off the track........don’t beat about the bush now, we have already proved our detective qulaities by tracking down the CULPRIT. :lol:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.