manikandan_1982k@rediffmail.com

I have applied pf withdraw
and attached sbi account passbook copy but my sbi account date of birth is wrong. whether need or not date of birth detail in bank account for pf claim
please help me
Regards,
Manikandan

From India, Chennai
abhaybandekar

Usually Bank Pass books are asked by PF authorities, to confirm the correct account number, account holder’s name etc, since handwritten account number on PF form, many times is not legible properly or in garbled condition. Since these are direct transfers to your bank a/c, to avoid mistakes, PF holders bank details are verified from Bank Passbook.
If your employer has attested your PF form, it is presumed that Date of Birth, written on the form is a correct one. However, if PF authority notices the discrepancy in DOB, he may keep your form on hold, and ask for clarification.
Suggestion : At the time of form submission itself, along with pass book, give a letter stating that there is an error in DOB mentioned in Passbook. Also attach some other documentary evidence, where your correct DOB is shown. If this letter is also certified by your Employer, it will be really fine.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.