No Tags Found!

ankit280
I have filed ECR of my firm by putting 0 against the columns no. of excluded employees and gross wages of excluded employees as I did not understand these terms correctly. Now I have read that number and wages of employees getting more than 15000 pm should be filled in those columns.

I wanted to ask whether there would be any penalty on my firm from the epfo department if the mistake is found and if yes how much.

I understand the ECR once filed can not be revised

Kindly help

From India, Delhi
ankit280
Please reply if anyone has any idea about this
From India, Delhi
thatsmeajit1983

Non-declaration of exempted Employees salary and their wages in ECR will invite question at the time of EPF Inspection, during inspection EPF authorities are authorized to ask your company’s balance sheet, suppose in balance sheet your company booked an “X” amount on the name of wages, in this “X” amount, amount “A” is exempted employees’ wages and amount “B” is Non-exempted employees’ wages, you deposited EPF on Amount “B” without declaration regarding Amount “A”,
In above situation:- its not inviting any direct penalty, but during Inspection EPF Authorities will charge you for Amount “A”

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.