skmoudgal
Dear Friends,
It has been published in Dainik Bhaskar dated 30.10.2007 at page No.4 that the President of India has approved this amendment in Bonus Act 1965 and the limit for calculation of bonus has been enhanced by Rs.1000/- from Rs.2500/- to Rs.3500/- and the employees of Public and Private Sectors drawing salary upto Rs.10000/- p.m. will be eligible to get bonus. This will be effective w.e.f. 01 April, 2006
This is for your information
With due regars.
Sudhir Kumar Moudgal

Mobile No.9891992792

From India, Delhi
ak.jayachandran
Dear all according to the circular it is with retrospective effect from 1st april 2006. regards jaychandran
From India, Panvel
Shilpi_HR

Dear All,
Thanks for clarifications given by you all. Problem solved.
Sardhar - Its not criticism from any one of us and i do appreciate that you teach how to fish as along with fish we get lot many other things which are useful, if you fish and give us, we wont be able to get those one also along with skill how to fish. so thanks a lot.
Its only that in this case amendments in link we all know, confusion was something else which was latest announcement and was not posted yet.
So plz keep on teaching fishing & smile :D :D :D
Rgds,
Shilpi

From India, New Delhi
hwashinashok
Dear Sardharji, Your comments are value added You may way of giving answers are very good and covering the same topic in different angles. Continue the same. Ashok Hwashin
From India, Madras
hiren chheda

hi find enclosed herewith orideance on bonus act regards
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc bonus_act_amendment_07_176.doc (109.5 KB, 163 views)

Reshma Chakraborty

PLease find the attachment for Bonus ordinance rgds RC
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc copy_of_bonus_act_amendment_07_1__145.doc (109.5 KB, 124 views)

sunniz6
Well said Mr.Sardhar, Thank you very much for posting such a useful link. All my doubts regarding bonus are cleared now. Thank u once again...keep posting... regards Veerendra
From United States
arichou
Please guide me about employees engaged on Contract basis in a Central Govt. of India Enterprise drawing salary below 10000 p.m. are eligible to get bonus as per latest amendment. Regards Arindam
From India, Jalandhar
arichou
Please guide me about employees engaged on Contract basis in a Central Govt. of India Enterprise drawing salary below 10000 p.m. are eligible to get bonus as per latest amendment of the act.
Regards
Arindam

From India, Jalandhar
arichou
Please guide me about employees engaged on Contract basis in a Central Govt. of India Enterprise drawing salary below 10000 p.m. are eligible to get bonus as per latest amendment. Regards Arindam
From India, Jalandhar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.