ash.pgdm

Hi Sujata.
This book is easily available. If there is a bookstore which deals with quality textbooks, it is a book in frequnt demand.
you may not find this book at small bookstores. But, any store keeping books of Graduate level should be having this book. as i told earlier, this book is very well known (perhaps the best known) textbook in psychology.
As you are located in Delhi, finding this book should not be a problem.
Regards,
Ashwini Kumar [/quote]

From India, Hyderabad
ash.pgdm

Hi Sujata.
This book is easily available. If there is a bookstore which deals with quality textbooks, it is a book in frequnt demand.
you may not find this book at small bookstores. But, any store keeping books of Graduate level should be having this book. as i told earlier, this book is very well known (perhaps the best known) textbook in psychology.
As you are located in Delhi, finding this book should not be a problem.
Regards,
Ashwini Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
Thyagaraj
Hi sujata
If you are interested in a Book which deals with pure Psychology and not OB, you may buy or refer this book titled Psychology by Robert A. Baron
Publishers -Pearson Education Asia
The Indian Edition is priced at Rs 350.
All thje best
B.thyagaraj

From India, Bangalore
alexvalet

Hi Sujata,
There is a good book by Morgan And KIng which is available in all the leading book stores.Its got an overview of all topics that are relevant for HR students.This is the book which is recommended for us MBA HR students as we have a course on General HUman Psychology.
Pls purchase it or avail it from ur library.Its a damn good book.

From Kuwait
ravichandar m v
hi, sujatha, for a easy beginning you can read '' introduction to psychology' by clifford T morgan.published by Tata McGraw-Hill newdelhi wishes ravichandar m v 8)
From India, Madras
LOLA

THE BOOK ON THE POWER OF FRUSTRATION IS VERY EDUCATIVE AND INFORMATIVE
FRUSTRATION I FEEL SHOULD BE AVOIDED OR REDUCED BECAUSE IT ALWAYS AFFECTS PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
THE LEVEL OF ONE'S FRUSTRATION TO THINGS IS LARGELY DETERMINED BY OUR TEMPERAMENT, ATTITUDE AND VALUES
LOLA

From Nigeria, Ibadan
sujata1jan

Hi alexvalet
Thanks for your reply. I have sent you PM. Kindly check it and reply.
Hi Ravichander
Thanks for your reply too.
Now I think I have enough books to read :wink:
More suggestions are also welcome
Regards
Suajta

From India, Faridabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.