No Tags Found!

prakram

Dear friend,

Keep your cool. Frustration is not going to help anyone. All I would say is, you should have kept your boss informed about the discussion between you and the Ops GM. Always ensure that, all the updates should reach your boss only through you. It should not reach him through anybody else. Eventhough you have put all the efforts, you should have kept your boss in loop.

Now, let me explain you a different scenario. 1) The senior management staff will be meeting eachother on a regular basis, which you may not be aware of. They might meet for so many reasons. During such meetings, they discuss so many things. Imagine, if you were in your boss's position and some other departments head talking about the new sales account in the Senior Management Meeting. You will be totally embarrassed.

2) Even otherwise,if some other department's head opens up regarding the new deal to you. Imagine if you were in your boss's position and you will be embarrassed because it will be seen as if you have not got the updates from your subordinates.

Being an experienced person, your boss could have handled it in a good way. But, as you said, he would have been worried about his own target.

The problem is that inspite of all your efforts, the OPS guy had gained the benefits because he would have projected it to the top management as if it was his achievement. If you had kept your boss in loop, i feel that he would have ensured benefits for himself and you as well.

I understand that you would not have concealed the information from your boss wantedly. But please ensure that this doesn't happen in the future. In todays professional arena, we need to be smart thinkers. We should also ensure that we don't embarrass or scratch anyone (particularly our boss).

Best wishes for a bright future. There is always a sunshine at the end of a shadow. Please don't loose hope.

Regards,

Raman

From India, Tiruppur
shivnendra

Dear member,
Life and career never go ahead smoothly. we should always be prepared for facing them . Bitter time also possitive things to improve the quality of life and career to get the hight to life.
Regards,
Shivnendra K

From India, New Delhi
tahseenraza

Dear friend,
"Move on with a positive note onward your path " and find a better job and also look out for a fresh job, and never overwork and company that rightly values your contributions. A new things is waiting for you
my advise is to look forward your carrier , fighting is not wise legal remedies required evident which may not be possible except statement as you have written.
i think you have proved you have skills, go for another job, don't fell anything and don't fight with your boss, as might be you will meet him after some year and then obviously automatically he will fill their mistakes,,i think as professional world is really small, so be honest yourself and company. :) sometime seniors takes it like a threat to their positions( its a personal experience and Count yourself lucky that you have only spent 15 months of your career and have the rest of the employment to save.
Wish you all the best !
Warm Regard
tahsin raza

From India, Noida
Benikurian

People always leave companies due to their bosses.. not because they are not capable...You rock. Move on yaar....
From India, Bangalore
ybalajisantosh

I agree with Imok. The corporate worl is very small. Do not burn your bridges. You might require the experience letter from your ex employer. Keep visiting HR Consultancies for better oppertunities. Stick to the same industry as you have gained a good exposure. As soon as you get a new job, target the same client and bag it. Then meet your ex-boss and also inform to the sales head of your previous company about the closure.
From India, Madras
arvind001
hi dear i m solve u r problem plz contact meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
From India, Bangalore
Nazimul Islam
Feeling pity for you coz you made all the effort to grow the plant up into a tree but the fruits are now being enjoyed by somebody else,
what you can do is note this incident in your career notebook as a chapter of real lesson and be cautious and aware of such moronic people bcoz corporate is full of such butt-heads and greedy evil minded souls who just does'nt wants the buds to grow .
Don't lose hope, start your battle to conquer the field and to see the flag having your name waving high in your department of work .
Best of luck for a new start

From India, Calcutta
doondi reddy

The way you narrated the story doesn't look that you just a year experience in sales, it sounds like much more than that.

Do not forget to write the review about the company where you worked. use mouth shot .com or any other, there are many, at least your pain will help for another youngster not to suffer working for such bad bosses and companies.

Do Cry as much as possible because i also do it, it gives much relief.

Never get demotivated, be thankful to your boss that you lot learn't lesson at this early age only, where there is very less damage compare to long run.

Highly recommend to take a week long trip and have some fun . (if interested to come to Bangalore for a week time for time pass do let me know i can share my room with you. contact info : )

write in a peace of paper that "one fine day i will be boss of the person who has cheated me and keep in wallet"

Do not start drinking and smoking as though you lost world war my dear bro,

before you do that do remember that you are spoiling your own health for taking revenge on others.

Good day!!

Do not forget to smile when you meet that manager again. pretend that you were so happy with out him :-)

Cheers!!!

From India, Bangalore
saurabhpayroll

Please wirte anything in short . some person don’t have sufficient time to read that ..... Regards, Saurabh
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
As per my understanding your boss was scared about your progress and achievements. There was a serious threat for his job, i only easy option was to move you out of the organization to be safe and also to close the new proposal.
We find uch people all over in teh industry, the easy way is to either get ahead of them before they notice or move away from them for a better future. Remembering the quote by Winston Churchill " you will never reach your destination if you stop at every dog that barks"
Wishing you all the best for new assignments.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.