No Tags Found!

manishgupta1981

Dear Viraj,
I am happy to work in a Co. which has 500 employees and we do pay OT as double, even for 1/2 hr.
My Problem is that earlier Manager had given permission to the employees for coming late by 2hrs ( only two times in a month). which over the period had become serious problem. Some employees had made this there birth right, and we do not have any path to cure this.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
virajgovekar

Dear Manish,
If the top boss in your company wants this to change, then no one can stop this from happening.
You must be having a HOD meeting or something, raise this issue(consult this with your boss first) brief the HOD's that this is being changed and ask them to inform their subordinates.
Send the minutes as followup and point out everytime someone comes late by sending mail or put the times of late comings on noticeboard and mention these guys need to improve.
There is nothing like public humiliation in certain cases.
Though you need to handle it carefully.

From India, Pune
manishgupta1981

dear Viraj, is it necc that we should give 21 days notice under ID Act for these changes. regards
From India, Mumbai
virajgovekar

Dear Manish, Always give notice as best HR practices in your company. As you want a image that you play fair.
From India, Pune
aryan.thejobjunction@gmail.com
Dear Friends,
thank you for your precious suggessions, but here I am concerned about those employees who comes late every time without any reason, they feel it their fundamental right. For some of the senior employees we can consider. but for our ground people we can not without their valid reasons. Most often we talk on time managment and many seminars are organized on this topic, Its really important because time is our primary asset and we should use it in the right way. Yeah I do agree that we can not impose any panelty on them but, but we must agree that to bring them on the right track we can take some action against them.........so I request you all, please take it into your kind consideration.
lets take some inspiration from army people who are very particular about their time managment, we can not be so liberal about the time managment.
thanking you........
Aryabhatt Anand
+91-7503242303

From India, Delhi
manishgupta1981

Dear aryan, WE can impose fine on late-comers and/or refuse them for work, even we can dismiss them on repetition. regards
From India, Mumbai
meena084

It is not only abt. late coming but leaving office early due to some personal work also. If there is a policy of paying for overtime then management is authorised to cut salary for leaving office early. Usually no company cuts salary for leaving office early for staff once in a while. We have to address all the aspects of this issue. Decipline in the workplace is necessary. if someone is late once or twice in a month it should be ignored. But if someone is making it a practice then should not be overlooked. I think cutting salary is not a solution but cutting a half day leave after three times late in a month is a nice idea. Noone wants to loose their leave for unecessary reason.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.