usercall
Dear All, I wish to know the Bonus eligibiltiy norms and minimum working days form the DOJ for bonus calculation. With Regards R Saravanan
From India, Madras
abbasiti

Dear Saravanan,
Those who draw a salary (general components basic+DA) upto Rs. 10,000, will have the eligibilty for bonus. But for bonus payment, salary ceiling is Rs. 3,500. Minimum attendance in a financial year to get bonus is 30 days.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
vikasvyash

i have joined a Limited company on 17th july 2010,my designation is personnel officer,now company providing bonous every employee,am i eligible for bonous or not?
From India, Vapi
fastanurag

here is one question: if any employee worked for 60 days in a year, will he get bonus for 60 days earning or for whole year....
From India, Gurgaon
shyam.pandirkar786

Dear Friend,
Employees drawing remuneration of Rs.10,000/- or more and those who have worked for less than 30 days are not eligible to receive bonus under the act.(salary limit of rs. 3500/- enhanced o rs.10,000/- w.e.f 01.04.2006).
Bonus to be paid within eight month from the expiry of the accounting year.
Regards,
Shyam Pandirkar

From India, Mumbai
fastanurag

Thanks but if someone joined on july 1st and now completed 2 months only and as this year we are going to give bonus , is he is illigible for bunus if yes, wht will be value if his basic+da is 9000/-
thanks again

From India, Gurgaon
ravi.k457

HI
If he get RS.9000/- as basic+DA and he was present for all days( excluded weakly off)
Then the calculation will be
9000*2*rate of bonus as per company's policy.Kindly revert if any.
regards
Ravi

From India, Mumbai
abbasiti

Dear Fastanurag & Ravi,
Even though for Bonus coverage salary upto Rs. 10,000 willbe considered, the salary for bonus calculation is only upto Rs. 3500. If your company is paying minimum bonus & you have two months full attendance, your bonus will be 3500x2/12 = 583.33.
But the present bonus payment will be for the financial year 2009-10. If your service is in July & August 2010, there is a maximum time span of 8 months to finalise bonus after completion of the financial year on March 2011. Accordingly the last day for bonus payment will be 30.11.2011.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
kalkrishan
Bonus Eligibiltiy on a proprietorship firm Dear All, I wish to know the Bonus eligibiltiy norms on proprietorship firm and my caompany is completed its five years. Regards Krishan Kaliyana.
From India, Gurgaon
dhanu27

Hi, We calculate the bonus as- Total of Net Pay for the Year * 8.33%. Even if the employee has joined 2 months back then bonus will be - (Net Pay Sep’10+ Oct’10)*8.33%.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.