RamaniR
Hi Friends,
We are a Global Learning Solutions Company, and have been featured amongst TrainingOutsourcing.com’s Top 20 Global Training Outsourcing Service Provider (OSP) Companies, based on detailed evaluations encompassing factors such as scope and depth of services provided, geographic reach, revenues, and client engagements.
We are on the lookout for soft skills trainers with minimal experience to join us. Please revert with all details at
Thx and Regards,
Ramani

From India, Mumbai
Suman Pahwa
Hi
Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself, I am a freelance Learning & Development Consultant based out of Gurgaon and have over 10 years of work experience in the service industry, out of which last 8 years have been in various facets of learning & development. Soft skills and English language - grammar and accent neutralization - training happen to be my forte.
I would be keen on an opportunity to seek avenues for professional association with your organization. I am attaching a copy of my profile with this mail. If you find it of interest, please call me or write to me.
I would love to hear from you to take this forward.
Thanks & regards,
Suman Pahwa
Learning & Development Consultant
+ 91 9871118844
alternate email id:

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc suman_pahwa_114.doc (54.0 KB, 66 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.