pinky-hr

Hi Seniors,
How will I know whether my institution is exempted or unexempted for PF purposes. I am new to this workplace as well to all the PF procedures. Please let me know from where can I gather the info.
Pinky

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

HI All the educational institutions are non-exempted for PF. can you tell the total number of employees?
From India, Bangalore
pinky-hr

Its been enrolled.The institution is long years old. We have been remitting PF monthly as well. I was going thru' EPFO website and got a doubt whether it is exempted or unexempted. And since the institution is old, I am unable to find papers relating to it. So I just wanted to know is there any other way to find out.
From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

All the educational institutions are Un-Exempted establishments as per EPF Rules. We can't check based on the individual establishment/organisation.
You should maintain all PF records up-to date from the day of commencement. Try to locate those documents and keep a track of those.

From India, Bangalore
subbarao.v

If there are 20employees institutions should be covered under the EPF ACT.Your quiry is whether it is exempted or unexempted.
Exempted is institues/organisation getting exemption from pf means, they may have trust.All pf settlements to be made by the employer.Pension amount only can be settled by epf office.
Most of the organisations are unexempted
Regards
v.subbarao

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.