rachit.nirmal

my dear friend! this will help you! Thanks, Rachit
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg News artical on Life of Gulshan.jpg (85.4 KB, 19 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Gujarat Samachar Jun 6 2010 (English Translation).doc (26.0 KB, 10 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Thanks Rachit, for the news story. It is really inspiring. Life keeps on throwing challenges; one grows by overcoming the obstacles, and that is how winners are made ! Warm regards.
From India, Delhi
ravi_sunny
Dear Friend
Dont get Depressed.
Many people who studied masters and phds are working as low level employees in many small firms.
Microsoft Bill gates failed in subjects and his friends passed with distinction marks. You know, many of them are his employees and he gave them jobs.
Be Brave, success will be yours
All the Best
Ravi

From United States, San Rafael
cite.hr.here
Thank you all for motivating me..I did not expect such overwhelming response here. These stories have really motivated me. I have tears in my eyes now.
As I said i'm a 23 years old (female), So i can't five another 5 years to my studies. As all of you must be knowing how important it is for a girl in India to complete her studies in time.
So please if any of you could suggest a University or college from where I can just get a degree while continuing my job.
Also I heard that IGNOU is difficult to pass. So plz suggest any other Open university apart from that.
Can I do a 1 or 2 year diploma from an open university? Will that be enough to get me a job in future? Or is Graduation that necessary?

From India, Delhi
Skylabkumar

I dont think 1 or 2 years diploma is equal to graduation.

In some companies graduation is 10+2+3 (UG/ Diploma). But it is worth doing degree than doing 3 years diploma course. Whatever position you might be, all the companies will consider degree holders only. You know why because, say after 5 or 10 years, in your present company you are holding more than a managerial level position, think about your sub ordinates, for sure most of them will be Post graduates because nowadays young generation people are very smart and many of them are very particular that they need PG before employment.

I accept that few people who are successful in their life are not even graduates but here I would like to stress the word FEW, If you were in that list, it is well and good, but if your name is not there??!! Everyone knows only people who are successful in their life but does anyone knows how many people are not successful without graduation, comparitively unsuccesssful ratio only will be high. Don't take chance in your life that too in this time which is very precious and time will never come back. Go for degree itself. Try Bharathithasan university, Annamalai university, Bharathiyar university.

Please dont think that i am demotivating you. For ex: My uncle is expert in Accounts, he has 20 years of experience, whatever kind of problem you give he solve it in a span of time & is expert in audit too but as he is not a degree holder he is still in Sr executive position with 20K as his CTC.

Dont take chance, I would advice you to go for graduation itself. Decision is yours.

From India, Madras
13octanand@gmIl.com
I FAILED IN GRADUATION 3RD YEAR, MY PARENTS , MY FRIENDS EVERYONE SEE AS ANGRY EYES . I AM VERY UPSET, I READ ARTICLES FAMOUS PERSNALITY OF MOTIVATION. BUT I DONOT COVER UP THE ENVIRONMENT WHICH FALL AGAINST ME. I HOPES ARE DECLINE. NOW MY PARENTS TELL ME TO ADMISSION IN SAME COLLEGE IN WHICH I FAILED . HOW I FACE UP TO MY TEACHERS ? PLEASE HELP ME . PLEASE..................
From India, Mohali
CHR

Good that you are upset - you should be. Learn something from this and work hard at getting better at whatever you are good at and getting out of that environment if that is what is holding you back.
I would tell you how many times I've failed - but that doesn't really matter. We are all different and things work out differently for each one of us.
The problem is always just one thing - choice - you now have to choose what you are going to do about this and work to make things better.

From India, Gurgaon
AYSharma

Its been long when you posted this query. What are you doing now, I am sure with passage of time and responsibilties you are thru with this

nashbramhall

Dear Anand (If I may address you thus),

CHR has given you some sound advice based on limited information about your course.

Please give more information about how you did in your studies before joining the degree course, what subjects interest you, and what you want to do in life, and your financial circumstances. Also, kindly tell us if you have analysed the reasons for your failure.

Let me give a couple of examples. One of my friends did not complete his degree at all. He (like most of us of that generation) were forced to study for BSc with the hope of moving to engineering or medicine, which fields provided the most opportunity. My friend's strengths were in the arts subjects. Thus, he failed in the finals (In one attempt, he would fail in Maths, in another in Physics and so on). Luckily, he had found a job as an inspector in a company.

I know of more such cases. In another case, a student failed his exams as he was over anxious during examinations. He saw a psychologist who helped him to calm the nerves before taking the examinations, and he passed the exam with flying colours.

From United Kingdom
V.Raghunathan

Dear

Your post has unearthed a gold mine from the archives of Cite HR.

I came across this long lovely compendium thanks to your reviving the post.

Times may change but not our positive attitude.

If you read all the previous posts in this thread, I am sure you will be positive and energetic.

After all more than one does not get it right in the first instance or for that matter in many trials. DO NOT GIVE UP. Attempt differently.The same environment which you feel is mocking at you, will start praising you. Everything is in your hands. Start believing in yourself.

Failure is the chance given to you to begin all over again. This time the task will be done wisely, because of the lesson learnt in failure.

Couple of popular messages for pep up.

"Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is mystery

Today is real: Work on it"

No substitute for work and there is nothing to beat hard work.

Make sure that 'Attitude' always remains positive to be the driving force.

Now the second motivator.

"Past brings tears

Thought of future brings jitters

Present is pleasant "

How to make present pleasant lies in your attitude and work.

Cheer up and Good luck

V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.