Hema Bhavsar
Hi All Seniors,
I have planned health check up for employees. Not sure what comes up. If anyone of them is found to be suffering of any life threatening disease, I am not sure how to guide them. Would like to know about NGOs in Maharashtra / in India where help for critical illness care or any other case of illness.
Urgently needed help before I start the health check ups.
Hema, Nasik, Maharashtra.

nishikant

Hello friend,

Getting health check up done is a very good initiative. You should not worry about the outcome - most likely the there would not be many cases having life threatening illness. Since as of today if most of the employees are healthy and attending office work.

Generally the cases would be related to diabetes, hypertension, overweight etc and employees having habits of smoking and drinking. So most of the cases can be counselled by the doctor for better life style managment.

Is worry about HIV test? then also I feel that one should not worry about the outcome. if someone is found to be HIV positive it is good that case is identified now rather than later.

Most probably you will not need any help of an NGO. However after the tests are over if you find any specific case we can think of an NGO at that time. For the present just get the health check done. Have you decided on what tests to be done. Here is a recommended list for employees above 35 years of age:

1. Complete Blood Count, Blood Group, ESR,Urine Routine,Stool Routine & Occult blood

2. Fasting & PP Blood Sugar

3. BUN, Creatinine, Uric Acid

4. Bilirubin, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase

5. Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, VLDL, CH/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides

6. ECG

7. X-Ray Chest

8. Eye Check-up

9. USG-Abdomen & Pelvis - Screening (Both Males and Females)

10. 2-D Echo - Screening – (Males only)

11. TMT (Males only)

12. Gynecological Examination with Pap Smear Test (Females only)

13. Mammography (Females only)

Below 35 years of age following tests are adequate:

1. Complete Blood Count, Blood Group

2. Urine Routine

3. Blood Sugar - Random

4. Blood Urea / BUN

5. Serum Cholesterol

6. ECG + Height, Weight, BP

7. X-Ray Chest – PA view

8. Eye Check Up

9. Gynecological Examination with PAP+USG Screening (Females only)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
Hema Bhavsar
Dear Mr. Nishikant,
Thanks for your reply.
I actually skipped to write that alongwith employees I am covering spouses also. In last year I had to provide solutions to three cases of help to those who were suffering of critical illnesses and hence the worry.
Hope to listen more from you.
Thanks,
Hema

Hema Bhavsar
Dear Mr. Nishikant,
Thank u very much for the valuable information. This surely will help me. If you come across any more information, kindly pass it on.
As we cannot stop on detection only we have to keep checking the possibility of going further.
(We are forming a Corpus to be able to help in such cases but even Corpus is found to be insufficient in such long treatment cases. )
Thanks once again!
Hema

Hema Bhavsar
Dear Mr. Nishikant,
Thank u very much for the valuable information. :D
This surely will help me. If you come across any more information, kindly pass it on.
As we cannot stop on detection only n we have to keep checking the possibility of going further hence we are forming a Corpus to be able to help in such cases but even Corpus is found to be insufficient in such long treatment cases. Previously we use to help people informally (without system) in the occurrences
Thanks once again!
Hema

Hema Bhavsar
Dear Mr. Nishikant,
Thank u very much for the valuable information. Very Happy
This surely will help me. If you come across any more information, kindly pass it on.
As we cannot stop on detection only n we have to keep checking the possibility of going further hence we are forming a Corpus to be able to help in such cases but even Corpus is found to be insufficient in such long treatment cases. Previously we use to help people informally (without system) in the occurrences
Thanks once again!
Hema

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.