No Tags Found!

nashbramhall

There was some comment about the use of the terms "with Profound Regards" by skhadir. I just searched the web and have found the use of the same terms by others. I also checked the meaning and found it at profound - definition of profound by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
The use is quite appropriate. The other preffixes used with the word "regards" are "kind" and "best".
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
skhadir

Dear Mr. Simhan..............YOU ARE GOOD TEACHER..............NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..............

Thank you very much for making people understand the true meaning of PROFOUND. I strongly believe in being UNIQUE and PERFECTIONIST(in whatever we do) though it is a very difficult task to become one of such kind.

I am still paying price to become PERFECTIONIST and trying my best to fine tune myself.

Not many on this earth loves to expose their CREATIVITY(hidden talent) but they love to follow(footsteps) whatever seniors did.

for example, i write
"Very sincerely and faithfully yours" instead of yours faithfully or yours ..............
With profound regards instead of BEST REGARDS or WARM REGARDS

I would suggest that we all should project our CREATIVITY and get ourselves corrected if we are WRONG. The world is quite balanced and blessed with all kind professionals who can guide us to the right path "as what it is happening at CITEHR"........THIS IS THE LIVE EXAMPLE... and ....This is the only way to fine tune ourselves.

Once again, thank you for correcting our mistakes....forgive me if i was wrong

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Ramaswamy PS

CAMPUS TO CORPORATES:
Joe: Start simple, think elementary, take baby steps and stay focused.
CAMPUS is like a warehouse of raw materials, with some knowledge, knows something but knows not what, confusion, sometime aimless but ambitious-but they are young energetic resourceful knows not how to tap. They are willing to learn, listen provided the trainer is a search light, motivator, arouses their curiosity. They are like the clay and the trainer like a potter makes an article of corporate leader.
You lead them from darkness to day light by showing/inculcating CORPORATE culture, behavior, etiquette, discipline, communication, team playing, listening, leading understanding, performing, achieving eventually growing,
Wishing you becoming an original Successful Trainer,
Ramaswamy PS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.