loga.jaihind@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
You have eligible this gratuity scheme, and you just follow the your payslip and your related factory norms documents, that only your supportive documents for the scheme
Regards,
V.loganathan.

From India, Coimbatore
loga.jaihind@gmail.com
Dear Sir, If you have any latest amendments for the gratuity scheme, for example in till going on process in gratuity amount for one month salary scheme.
From India, Coimbatore
Anuja P

Dear All, Wanted to know whether is it appropriate or not to give someone gratuity from day 1?
From India, Vadodara
kamalkantps

Dear Mr. Kalsi,
First of all the notice period need not to be mentioned separately as it is considered as a part of your service tenure. Also please see the post and read carefully. Mr. Amit joined the services on 15 may 2008 and resigned on 14 may 2013 so even in any case he completed 5 calander years with his employer. How much notice period do you think he would have served 3 month........ even if you take that part out, as you say he would still be crossing that 2 year 240 days mark so he will be entitled to gratuity in any case.
I would request you to please read the post carefully before providing your opinion on the same and criticizing other members. Mr. Kamal Prasoon Sinha was right in saying that he is entitled for gratuity.

From India, New Delhi

Respected Sh Kamal Kant Tyagi ji,
I am grateful for pointing out my mistake. I agree that it was an omission on my part for which I am extremely sorry.
I assure you to be careful in future.
With warmest regards,
BS Kalsi
Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.