mahesh_hyd

Dear Sir
I worked with commercial building owners association that registered under AP SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENT ACT ( everything i have proof copies as that registered under in shops & establishment act) there i worked almost 20 years recently resigned but employers not settled the my entitle benefits as gratuity and whatever i get in APSE ACT for this issue i approached the labour court in labour court to also employer given in writing false information as that association not covered under establishment act
please advice me sir in this matter what is the legal action can take on him to misguide or given false information to labour dept & me.
Some Key Information
In our office in total 14 Nos Employees
I have all the proofs that cover under APSE ACT

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mahesh,
If the matter is sub judice then there is no point in raising your query in this forum. You show to your lawyer whatever proof you have. He is the right person to assess the quality of evidence and whether it can stand scrutiny of the law.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.