No Tags Found!

kraze-7
Hi, This is Surya I completed my MBA(HR) in 2023 and I've completed my internship in IT Solution named Nextgen web service for 6 Months, even though I couldn't find any opening if the opening is there for only experienced candidates not for freshers. What else I should do to get a Job
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, You had just completed your MBA and Internship this year only. So just start looking for job actively. Register your profile with leading job portals and social sites like Linkedin wherein many employers are posting their fresher requirement. Keep applying. Don't expect immediate response from Employers. It would take time. Try to present how you are unique from other candidates with similar qualification.
From India, Madras
smith-aurora
<a href="https://google.com/">google</a>The current economic situation is difficult, now it is very difficult to find a job, I have graduated for 1 year but when I submitted my CV, HR still did not call.
From Sweden, Stockholm
smith-aurora
google And when I was called for an interview, I encountered many cases where they asked for too much experience. I was really worried about the future.
From Sweden, Stockholm
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.