No Tags Found!

shikhamessages
Hi, In my view, every job in an organization holds importance & administraion is one of them which facilitates easy work flow.
From India, Mumbai
phalguni

Dear Shewta,
almost all every body expressed the same view don't take this issue seriously.
just remember or tell her, once we moved out from home many things we have to face and we should ready for all these kind of things. No one is perfect. I think your friend is giving more importanance to such a unproductivity issues
I will share one incidient with you guys ,Me also working in A MNC it a very big orz in the world I am working as a HR and Admin officer there one of my job is take care of the food arrangements in the meetings.Some times in the late evenings also .You know was the comments i have received from our so called collegues ,she wants to get the good impression from superiors that is why she is doing all these(so called peon duties) and stayback etc.
I just informed to my boss (he is super super boss to everbody)
He said "this nothing but crab mentality , it clearlyshows their mental status do not go with their words .
We know what you are ,how much a sincere and Hard worker .So Just for get it."
So my advice to her JUST for get it
May be it is irrelevent here but still
IN WORK PLACE NO CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY COLLEGUES .

From India
kulkarnimadhuri04

When people need some help from admin ignore them. Dont help them immediately. When i went for interview for admin Asst, the senior person of HR told me admin people always get ingored when all work is going on smoothly. But when there is some problem they need admin person. Tell your friend we are one of person of the organisation who is also working for the office work going to be smooth. To be proud we are from Admin. Dont feel bad about that. Ignore them. These people are small minded.
From India, Pune
phalguni

Dear Ashok
You are obsoluteltlyright.Yes! I am agreeing with you some senior people are not aware of the Admin duties and responsibilites.
They think it is very easy task like booking the tkts arranging the car and accomodations etc.
But how much care has take to this sort of jobs they are not known because of lack of knowledge thats it.

From India
rajsawster

Hi Sweeta,

I have one story for you to tell your colleauges:

The donkey
A village <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) , they vanish.

Regards

sawant

From Saudi Arabia
VIJAY VYAS

Dear Shweta ,
First of all tell your friends that none of jobs are small or big , i would advice you that Ms. Deepthi's suggestion is too good ...tell her to be point balnk , when next time her staff asks her something reffering her or comparing her job's to peon's job , SHE MUST TELL THEM SMILINGLY THAT --- PLS DON'T SAY SO ..........& TELL HER THAT SHE SHOULD WORK WITH DIGNITY , IF ADMINISTRATIVE EMPLOYEES WON'T BE THERE , THEN ANY ORGANISATION FUNCTIONS LIKE A FOOTBALL TEAM WITHOUT CAPTAIN OR AN ORCHESTRA BEING PLATED WITHOUT GUIDANCE , did u get what i mean .........there would be chaos & confusion , it's only of administartive employees that all empoyees of any orgn . CAN function smoothly .......... admin people are so strong that , they take problems of other & solve them .......... SO IMPORTANCE OF ADMIN & HR CAN'T BE IGNORED AT ANY COST ......
SO PLS TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT ....... DO YOUR BEST & LEAVE THE REST
VIJAY VYAS

From India, Jamnagar
ramsharan
yaa there r many such problems in such @ working places..... if collegous tease her then tell them yes the work of peon n admin is same.... like as peon cleaning and dusting the office as same admin also cleaning n dusting da office n rubbing da unusuall /ill minded elements.......
SO BEWARE by ME.... i'll clean u first.......cauz da work of peon n admin iz same.........

From India, Delhi
govardhan

Why the peon is pulled here? Is it a nasty position in the office with no dignity at all? Everyone is a peon to somebody when we serve others.
From India, Madras
Bharat Ketkar

Hi,
This is quite funny, as this is her first job she may have taken to the heart. that is all. There are quite a few areas wherein only admin person can be help ful. It is not easy to deal with Politicians
Understand the fact that why Military people are in this. The admin job is multytasking, very few can be the master of the game
Let me know what verticle she is in?
I may have something for her
Regards
Bharat Ketkar

From Switzerland, Langenthal
saradha
Hi ask your friend to read Abraham lincon story who became President of USA once he has the good experience when he was down sized by the public so ur friend has good scope in future.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.