No Tags Found!

joveneha

Hi,
In addition to the opinions expressed, I would like to add that no exit interview / feed-back from former employees will yield concrete results unitl and unless, it is well acted upon !
Initially, people share their real reasons for quitting like work-culture, behavior of manager etc, but when they see, that others cited the same reasons for change and nothing substantial was done on the part of hr to plug in the existing loop-holes then later they stop sharing their real concerns as well ! The reason being, that nobody wants to be the whistle-blower and ruin relations with (former) employers in this era of reference-checks .
Thus, I believe that initiating proper action to control any set-back that has come to your notice so far, to win the confidence of present employees to retain them, is much more important then merely conducting feed-backs to find out reasons.

From India, Delhi
prasad.kadambaladd
Hi Earlystar...your post seems to be a bit late..anyways
Get back to your basics...try the Maslows need hirarchy theory to find the problem being faced by your employees..might help...let me know if u want me to elaborate.

From India, Bangalore
zeeeenat@gmail.com
HI Friends,
Well my Director has asked me to issue a Memo / Warning Letter to an employee who has not been performing well. Inspite of repeated verbal warnings there is no improvement in his performance, We do not want to terminate his services without giving him a chance to prove himself, thus our first step of action would be a written warning.Kindly help me with some good formats which will help me in drafting a good memo.Hoping for a favourable response from your end.

From India, Mumbai
Neha HR
Hi earlystar,
Exit interview does not mean to know the reason of leaving rather than its an opportunity for the organisation to hear the bad words about the system from the person's mouth who has been in the system for certain time.
Try to find out in Exit different things like--- do you like the office cleanliness? How healthy do you find peer-peer relationship? Were you satisfied from the insurance policy? etc etc
You will get the answer.

From India, New Delhi
Anayaat

I have the following suggestions :
Conduct employees satisfaction survey and distribute this to all your organization to check for the following:
Motivation rate
Communication
Services
Training & development
Satisfaction with the Job type
Tasks given
Salary
Also insure to ask about what would motivate them to stay in the organization.

From Oman, Muscat
satyasharada

Dear Friend
Pl do not be a "Superman" to solve all the problems. Pl empower line management to deal the issue. If all separations are happening from one Dept, as HR person, elicit info from Dept Head. Arrange meeting with CEO and Dept Head. Separations are more to do with Boss' than with policies alone.

From India, Chennai
vinodji

Dear Friend,
There is a process called Exit interview, which is a legal compliance for HRD.
Do conduct the same and analyse the data you will get the actual vibration of the employees.
Bonds are illegal and have no validity and will harm your company's reputation.
Now a days employees are very much updated and are free to choose.
Regards
Viswanathan

From India, Surat
sandeepkaverappa
Lot of them have been suggesting exit interviews here, but the problem with it is that the employees just wont open up probably coz they dont want to leave on a sour note and have only good things to say abt the company, also i think that they just dont see the point of explaining (as they would've already got an offer) .. most of the times its just "Leaving for better prospects" or one word answers.. how much ever u probe or try to talk it through..!!!
From India, Bangalore
jitendra_sh0145

Same also happening in my company just because of no salary...other company providing approx 50-60% on current salary...request to pl revise the salary structure & share with employees that the way to have a faith of employees..!!!
From India
jitendra_sh0145

Same also happening in my company just because of no salary...other company providing approx 50-60% on current salary...request to pl revise the salary structure & share with employees that the way to have a faith of employees..!!!
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.