No Tags Found!

lovelygrg
hi all!

I am doin MBA(HR) fm Icfai university(dist learng)...abt to finish it by jan08.

I got a job recently as a Recruiter in a consultncy firm.

On understandng the job profile Im feeling very nervous...it seems to be very challenging!!!

They told me that i will have to search in job portals,database...n also use my own contacts!!

it is target based!!!Im comfortable with searchng in job portals,etc...bt what abt contacts??? They said i wud have to end up building a rapport wid d peons too to get in touch wid the managers....!

All my confidence has gone down the drain after listening to all this!!

I need guidance.....! Can any of u plzzzzzz tell me how tough it is going to be?? What this recruitment process is all about??? n hw challenging is the job???

I dont think I have any other option as I want to be in HR feild...

I spoke to some people in the related field ..they told me that if I want to get set in the HR feild then this experience in Recruitment is essential!!!

PLzzzzzzzz Help me!!!

From India
lovelygrg
ITES recruitment process requirement is different?? i have worked for a few months in dell n wipro BPO....
so do u think i should apply for a position of ITES recruiter???
Will it be easier for me then???
cz i think I can understand the ITES requirement better.....
but which one is tougher...to get candidates for ITES or others???
One more thing...i read in an article that...as a recruiter you should get hold of the candidates "BY ANY MEANS".....what are the means???!!! how difficult will that be???

From India
jpn4all
hi kalyan,
your suggession looks perfect to me. i have been into recruitment for ccouple of years and i have also done SAP (HR), but not from an institute of repute.
could you please give your e-mail ID or if possible mobile no. so that i can discuss in detailed manner at a time suitable to you.
this is devyani from new delhi signing off for now.

From India, Delhi
skriyaz786
Dear Friends
I am working in Dubai as a Assistant HR manager in contracting company,
my responsiblity is recruit the human and develop the organisation, and i am doing very well my responsiblity but i am not satisfy with my work, i need more and more ideas for recruitment in IT, Manufacturing, Contracting, Natural resources field and Trading, could you guide me what are best ideas and policy for recruitment please.
If some one want to contact me my id is or
Riyaz

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.