No Tags Found!

K.Ravi

hi Kshipra, well didnt know that my ideas work so well,, must hav sold them,,, :P :P :P :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Pune
shilpa.bhat
multitasking would be better option then conducting interviews at various ...silly places ....he he he....
From India, Bangalore
pratibharathi

Hi All,
gr888888888 ideas....... I have also tried it and was successful......... it was despertely looking for sales people in ERP and Web sales........... database was already exhausted........ I called up Just Dial Services asking competitor companies in ERP and website solutions selling............. purpose I said I want to have one 4 myself......... sales people started calling me themselves.......... I said I don't want solution I want people in sales....... lot many were actually interested.......... it sometimes works......... but 4 me it actually worked..........
keep on posting...
Rgds
Pratibha

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.