No Tags Found!

rajthaker
Nowadays Shopping malls are the best bet , the HR team sits with a portable cabin ( available at a meagre cost of Rs.15000/20000 per day ) and a heavy canvassing goes on...Many times the message is best spread there.
On spot registeration gets a gift....u can expect a good rush...and a good line.
Raj

From India, Mumbai
ashokadass

1. Ad through newspaper
2. Campus Hiring
3. Internal references
4. external references
5. Through networkig sites
6. Job Fair
7. Head Hunting
8. Hoarding, Banner, display board
9. Through Local Vendors

From India, Ghaziabad
syedibm
A lot CVs are available on internet and can be extracted using search strings in the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Mamma Metasearch, Altavista, etc
Try this on Google:
+~cv "job title" -~job

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
skhadir

Dear Ms. Nazia Anjum, I totally agree with Mrs. Deepa Khandge. Please do let me know about your requirements so that i can guide you in this regard With profound regards
From India, Chennai
pansome
hey but how do u think we can do it with the help of social networking!
i mean, other than opening a company page and posting it on it?
please help me with some innovative ways of recruiting through social networking...
i have a consultancy for BPO's and m working as ops manager as well...

From United Kingdom
khem hada
Dear Varsha
though lot many sources have been already been mentioned in the earlier posts but one remained is MAPPING..
Mapping is asking for references from the individual you are asking for via recruitment process... we call it as group job hopping... when we requires 2 or more persons we try to screen all of them and place all of them in our company.

From India, Jaipur
krishna_1979
Dear friends,
I have joined in a consultancy as a fresher and need help help how to learn things regarding recruitment, please can anyone help me with information?
Need help for recruitment process and process for calling candidates and need help for searching new clients to develop consultancy is my major challenge to complete my 3 months probation period.
Regards
krishna

From India, Bangalore
shafiq_123

hello Nazia
in what type of industry are u ?? the sourcing of candidates differs from industry to industry. I read the question you asked for at the first page. I think you are looking for some materials for answering such questions in exam...
Well be more specific while you ask. or else it seems that tomorrow you have an exam and you are preparing for answers
Regards

From India, Calcutta
mtahir_1973@yahoo.com
Please any one guide me about Salary Survey, we want to conduct a salary survey in our Company. Regards, Muhammad Tahir
From Pakistan, Lahore
beauty_babu@yahoo.co.in

Hi Friend,

The follwing are the techniques :
  • Internal references from employees
  • Old Database
  • Job postings in related forums
  • Via HR Friends (or) Casual Friends reference
  • Conduct Walk-in drive
  • Head-Huntimg technique
  • Thorugh HR Consultancies
  • Via Free job posting sites
  • AD in newspaper
  • Posting requirements in Career column of company website
  • Getting in touch with old employees to see if they are interested
  • For freshers then Campus interview
  • Via Mapping i.e getting reference of a candidate from another candidate

Let me know if you any more queries.

- Babu

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.