No Tags Found!

preetikriplani

Hey HR Champions,
Well Hats Off to the site members, i mean i was really really frustrated with all my work and office situations, as i used to compare it wid my other friends who were enjoying their job and were really happy wid their lifes....but here as i got to knw tht many ppl are like me who r really not happy with the kind of work they r doing, nd everyday is fight for all of us to find work, nd the eagerness to learn sumthg new...felt really gud , that other people are there to guide us, shows us the right path and also direct us thru the meduim of CITEHR...
Really had CITEHR , not been there, i wud have gone more frsutrated ....
Thanks to all of u for sharing ur thoughts and encouraging us to fight .....
Regards
Preeti...

From India, Mumbai
Leks
Dear Swastik,
I simply dont have words to describe how very thankful I am. The tasks that you mentioned is exactly what I am doing currently. Your justification of them is jus what I needed. But Swastik, all the cribbing that I am doing in this thread is not because I don't want to do filing or because I want to change any system. My complain is because 80% of my office time is spent around in waiting for work. From your vast experience, can you give suggestions to tackle that?
Sincerely
leks

From India, New Delhi
sunayna

THIS is Awesome fine example of someone who knows to be creative and find work even wen there isnt any Kudos to Swastik from my side. Two thumbs up. :D
From India, Mumbai
swastik73

Dear Leks,

I might be sounding a bit philosophical but remember two things which helped me.

1) Always look at what you have and what can be done and not what you could do with what you dont have.

The free time you have you can start things which you feel is missing from office. For example:

(i) You have an excellent opportunity to interact with people in your organisation and build up a relationship which is one of the foundation pillars of HR. 90% of a HR's work is done through the relationship network he creates.

(ii) You can start a birthday wishing programme.

(iii) You can draft various manuals like: Induction, Discipline ect.

2) The next thing always remember, you should be competing against your ownself. Remember always ask yourself am I better than what I was six months back? If Yes, then find out what more can you do to be better and if No try to find how to overcome the shortfalls. Once you start competing against others you will always feel frustrated and dejected. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Thank you Sunayana for the compliments.

Kind Regards,

SC

From India, Thane
sawant.priya

Hi Friends
I was just going thru the post Waiting for work.
First & Foremost thanks to u all for taking initative & replying to the post and share ur experience.........it feels gud when we get to learn new experiences........Life is full of new experiences each day
Swastik Thanks for explaning things so beutifully.......
Hey in my case I am looking out for a job.......no work at present......Leks my situtation is completly different then urs...... :wink:
Swastik as aptly said
Always look at what you have and what can be done and not what you could do with what you dont have
Be POSTIVE and things will surely fall in the way u want.
Regards
Priya

From China
Leks
thank you Swastik...Your mail has really brought me down back to earth(figuratively of course). I realise that everything that you have said is so very right! Regards, Leks
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.