No Tags Found!

gopan

Dear Satyavegi,
Very good collection of materials on interviews. As you stated elsewhere, there are different types of interviews aimed at to assess different situational behaviour, depending on the hierarchichal positions of the proposed interviewee in the organisation. So when your interview in not a structured one, interviewer is likely to link questions from the answers given by the candidate, and goes on digging the knowledge. I will not agree with some one just attempting to answer a question in an haphazard manner and leaving him like that without further digging ito his knowledge. Ofcourse, interviewer can venture into this type of activity during the inerviews only if he possesses adequate subject knowledge.
For Malayala Manorama -(Malayalam news paper) recently I have written a series of articles for the benefit of prospecive interviewees, which would be published by them soon. Kerala people can read it. I shall write in English also and try to publish in some dailies or weeklies for the benefit of proposed interviewees.
Thanks
Gopan

From India, Kochi
BT4310
Absolutely stunning!, whoever has prepared must be a very sensetive and experienced person, In my career of 20 years, I have always attended interview calls and today it totalls to 40+(not that i have changed so many jobs, but I had flair to attend interviews). Out of 40+, Only once I was called in the cabin at the exact time fixed for the same. Everywhere else, I had to wait even at MNCs.
Secondly, even after achieving 20 years professional experience, I have to face acedemic questions, and worst, at times, the interviewer is a junior to me and much less accomplished. I always had this in mind at how can this happen, but you have given voice to my feeling as to how, can an experienced and accomplished person, even though he is looking for a change in job, can be tested with acedemic knowledge?
At times I thought that I was wrong. But with your presentation, my thoughts and feelings have been vindicated.
Thanks for the post
Bharat

From India, Mumbai
ramesh,aduvala
Hi Satya,Thanx for sharing with knowledgable mail. It is useful in both ways.1. To Interviewer as well2. To IntervieweeI have no words to express my view, however I can say It's Awesome, outstanding.Regards,Ramesh.

priyankabaldua
Dear Seniors,
Hope you all are pink of your health. I want to ask you a question on Interview.Generally in the interviews interviewers ask question like : Tell me about yourself or describe yourself.When the interviewers ask these type of question should the interviewee again ask them that what would you like to know about myself?When the interviewee ask these type of questions to the interviewers again than this will show the confidence or this create a negative impression for the
interviewee.
Pls give me your guidance.Because now I have to appear for lots of interviews
Thanks & Regds
Priyanka

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.