vcd_2512

I have joined the company who have not given me the appointment letter. Is the notice period compulsory in this scenario?
From India, Thana
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

When you joined that Company and how long you are working for them. What are your role and responsibilities ?

It is true that in the absence of any proper employment terms notice period is not compulsory. However if you leave without notice Employer might not issue proper relieving letter / experience certificate as well ?

So if you are working for considerable time frame I suggest you to serve proper notice period , hand over responsibilities and get relived properly for mutual benefit.

From India, Madras
vcd_2512

I have joined as Head HR six days back and found that the culture and environment is toxic and not at all employee friendly.
From India, Thana
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You had joined them as Head HR. So have you took any initiative to check on this regarding non issuance of Appointment Order ? Considering your role and responsibility I suggest you to discuss with the Employer and get relieved properly.

From India, Madras
srkadam86

You had joined them as Head HR. So explain them the process procedure functions roles and responsibilities and if i am not wrong being a HR Head you very well know that you should make your department work smoothly and giving appointment letter is part of your roles and responsibilities so make it & show it to them and take sign and then follow this for everyone.

At your post you are suppose to make systems that will create healthy environment and culture. Take it as a challenge and create wanders.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.