Tanmoychat
Dear Sir,
I am an employee of a private company. I have few questions :-
1) What is the minimum year of service to be entitled for pension ? Also whether the service should be in one organisation continuously for that minimum time ?
2) What happens to Pension if one changes job before the minimum time ?
3) I am currently working in my fourth company, however I have neither Transferred nor withdrawn the PF amounts of previous companies. Is it possible to transfer the PF accounts
from all the three previous companies to my current company PF account ?
I would be highly grateful to you if you kindly give my answers.
Thanks & Regards
Tanmoy Chatterjee
Kolkata

From India, Calcutta
abbasiti

1. The minimum service in EPS to get pension is 9 years and six months. The service may be in different Organisations.
2. The service can be transferred to future.
3. You may submit form 13 to present employer for each service so that you can transfer all previous services.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
shivinu22

dear
1) contineous service for 9.6 years includes if you have not dis continued your servise not more than two months.
2) there is no matter if you change the company offenly ..but you have to provide the service of 10 years to claim the pension ok
3) it is mandatory either to withdraw or to transfer with in 36 months from the date of change or if you have left the organisation

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.