No Tags Found!

kvsudheer77
Hi sachin, The above idea looks good only to the extend of keeping the name by keeping his photograph there might be some legal problems.
From India, Bangalore
rupashah
Hi Sachin,
That is a good idea.
But we should also remember that there are takers for such people and that is why they are encouraged to abscond from their current org.
There are many companies now who are taking them on board without proper relieving letters, or other documents.
Still it is always good to start such practise as this may help in the long run.
Rupa.

From India, Pune
faizati Mohd

Absconded case is similarly to absenteeism. Just follow normal procedure as practise for absenteeism. For malaysia, If the employees did not turn up for over 48hours, company has right to terminate their employment
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Shazneen
Hi Sachin,

I am game with your idea. But as said earlier we definitely need support. We can start a Forum to begin with maybe of around 15 - 20 people who are ready to support this idea. This message will spraed and hopefully others will join the gang. We can take a poll on how many people on an average go absconding from your respective organisations and am sure in bigger organisations the numbers will be even more and they will definitely want to share those names such that others dont recruit.

But again as pointed out these days the market is so strange that companies dont even ask for relieving and exp letters. Thats so sad!!

I think WE AS HR should definitely poise an objection to this even if the organisation encourages the same. The management should be made aware of the causes of encouranging this. There are so many fake Cv's circulating in the market these days atleast keeping that in mind we should make this compulsary.

What say respected HR Group?? Do you think we can stop this as a TEAM????

Rgds,

Shazneen

From India, Thana
sachin_sdhavale

Hi All,
Definitely we can stop to a certain extent if we act as a team.
We should take some steps that at least absconding employees do not get jobs easily in the market. Also the employees should not be offered without a proper relieving letter and authenticated experience/degree certificates.
We had a similiar case last month where employee is absconding from our organisation... and joined IDEAS... we reported the same that he has not completed the formalities... The candidate (Rahul Saraf) managed fake experience / relieving certificates and got the job... However organization should not have not entertained the candidate...when reported...Can we take any further action on this against the candidate.
We should stop this...
Thanks
Sachin

From India, Pune
Gazala
Hi, I work for a BPo in Mumbai and i always wanted to start a forum or a database of Absconding Employees.It would be a great thing if ppl can team up together.
From India, Mumbai
sivakumar2009mba

I Gonna To Do Summer Project On Attrition Analysis In A Bpo...
Hr Manager Has Asked Me To Interview The Absconders & Resigned Employees.,,, Ur Suggestion Pls.........(i Hav Prepared Questionnaire Similar To Exit Interview Questionnaire)

From India, Madras
robingeorge
Hi this robin...
My father was working in a government firm. he was absconding for the past 7 years. and the government firm was shut down since it was running under loss. so all the other employees got their final settelment. when we enquired about my father's final settlement the officers old that we need to wait for 7 years from the date of my father's absconding date. He go absconded in 2000, now it is 7 years completed. so where should I contact regarding his settlement and what are the procedures.
NOTE: the company he was working was Tamilnadu Agro Industries corporation Ltd, undertakn by Government of Tamilnadu, and now it is closed down.

From India, Madras
tapasparida

Hi folks,

Couple of questions

1. What should be the contents of the 1st, 2nd and term letter?

2. What about their F & F, especially in case where most of the Co keep a clause of 1 month notice. In case of dues what's the procedure of recovery and notice thereof.

3. Especially in BPO industries such instances are frequent where majority of employee leave without notice and suddenly appeared after some time to resume back or demand undue settlements. what is the best way to save the Co interest?
Thanx.

From India, Mumbai
ROSHAN DODO
hi ,
i have read all the comments regarding absconding employee . first i would like to say that the steps u all have taken is very harsh. sending legal notices i can understand but goin to their native place and confirming whether he stays der or not all why u all are wasting your time on such employee . some one has mentioned complaint to police station i cant stop laughing he was thief working in your organization or employee. no one can force any individual to work in their organization . if they are not interested working try to find out what was the reason why he is not intersted or why he/she left the org. ...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.