ranvijay781

Respected seniors,
I want to know that now the pf monthly contribution is uploaded thorough net and we are not submitting the monthly pf returns and at the end of the feb 2013 we will not submitt the 6a and I want to know that do we need to submit the cd of march 2012 to feb 2013. in the pf department
thanking you.

From India, Ludhiana
nitesh_barman

I think, we not need to do the same, as epfo website suggest "No need to submit other returns viz Form 5 / 10 / 12A, 3A and 6A".
From India, Jaipur
Ritesh Chaurasia
Dear Sir,
As i have seen your posts in CiteHR website. Sir i have also some query regarding Advance against PF.
Sir i want to take advance against PF because last month i have purchase a Flat in Ghaziabad. Flat cost is 1770000/- rs. 3.5 lac i have deposited to Builder and 1050000 rs i have taken loan from HDFC bank. now i need 3.45 lac sir please let me know that i am eligible for loan or not.
My Details are below
Company Name- Cipla Ltd
Total tenure- 5.1 year
Purpose of Advance- purchase of Flat
Flat book on My name and My mother name jointly.

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.