No Tags Found!

ashok.jangra

Dear All
We are mantain the salary in exel file and also mantain retrun of EPF in exel but department required information in cd how it possible as per their formate
Please make responses this is urgent

From India, New Delhi
hariprasadk

Hi Ashok, I am sharing u the format which we been submitting at Hyderabad RPFO, may be useful to you....
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PF CD FORMAT.xls (440.5 KB, 1225 views)

ashok.jangra

Dear Sir
I am belong to Gurgaon RPO
And if we have more than 100 and 150 Employees retrun than required the Loded CD of contribution.
If we have software for salary then no problem because without software how can we load teh details of contribution as they required I do not know
So please help regarding this matter
Ashok Jangra

From India, New Delhi
rajeshsingh

Dear Ashok
The PF office requires Data in DBFIII+ format. You need to convert your xls file into dbfIII+ format using dbfIII+ converter which you can find out from the net. You should look out specifically for DBFIII+ and not Just DBFIII. "+" is important otherwise your data would not be loaded in EDP section of PF office.
But first the data needs to be prepared in particular format, which you can get from your Regional office. and then it is to be converted.
I hope this will help you.
Regards
Rajesh Singh

From India, Pune
Anonymous

To,
Dear Kamlesh & Ankit,
When you prepair PF Return in xls. format which is given by Mr. HariPrasad K. then at time of Save Click on file menu "save as" and than click "save as type" in that click "DBF IV" and save file the file was auto convert in dbf format
Thanks & Regards,
Mangesh

From India, Mumbai
Pravin11

Dear Hariprasad, Thanks for Sharing. Please confirm can I prepaire data in same format in MS Excel File and send to PF Officce ? or any other Programme? Have Nice Day Best regards Pravin11
From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.