No Tags Found!

krishnakumar-venkatesan
My PF transfer claim rejected as Your claim form 13 has been rejected for this reason.
EPS MEMBE R AS PER PREVIOUS SERVICE BUT EPS NOT REMITTED IN THIS PF Account

I have reached out to my previous employer and they said.
As per the PF rule, you are eligible for EPS contribution, and the same has not been deducted the EPS contribution at the SAP and we have not deducted based on your Form 11 details. I request you please clarify why you selected the EPS status as "No" at the time of joining.

I have raised the grievance to PF on how to proceed forward.
they stated as However, EPS contributions has not been received in the account , from DOJ to DOE and the same may be verified by the member through the member passbook functionality available online. Since the erroneous contributions made pertains to FY 2023 the member is requested to provide clarification along with Revised ECR ( not revised 3A) for further necessary action.

Pls help how to proceed further

From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous
Have you received any solution for this? My claim is also rejected with same reason. Please guide me how to reply to below

Since the erroneous contributions made pertains to FY 2023 the member is requested to provide clarification along with Revised ECR ( not revised 3A) for further necessary action.

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

The revised ECR has to be filed by the previous employer. I am nt sure if they would take initiative to file it because it was your mistake that you showed that you were not a member of EPS in the form 11. But you can approach the employer and request to file a revised ECR. The issue is that it is not a single ECR but ECR for the entire service period month wise which are required to be revised. But you have to convince and get it done at any cost.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.