No Tags Found!

rallapati
:huh: strange...
but in one way i would really appreciate you that u dont want to choose a wrong way in order to become rich...
but anyways the job which u have rite now is very secured and here outside people are struggling to get jobs.. be happy for that ....and as far as becoming rich is concerned,, you know more about yourself .. u know wat are your strengths, your skill sets, and u know where you can perform well and accordingly take ur strengths as your profession....try to get into some part time jobs and or even if it possible try to become a freelancer by taking up few projects…….BUT BELIEVE ME WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

From India, Hyderabad
ag patil
Opinion - you have will become rich unless you are not honest and hard worker and Whatever job you are doing . By dishonesty you can earn quick money but it doesn't last long .
What you need to do is find out where you can use your calliber so taht you can reach the highest mark and walk on the right direction.
regards
AG Patil

From India, Bangalore
abhi16march

Dear All,
I have gone through the answer of all of you ..everyone is ryt ..but wat he is looking for.....he is looking for the way to bcme rich..means his goal is very clear to bcme RICH but legally coz he knows bcme rich illegaly is very easy ..means perosn is honest........and not a single person gave him a a specific anwer to him...and dont give the very specific answer also like ths ,to sart ABC buiness and you will bcme rich ..it can be identified by the Mr.RBS only...but you have to give some expls..be specific while answering ....but i hv seen here people gt diverted from the topic and started teaching him........everyone forget the topic how a person can bcme RICH legally ..so reply him but to the topic only ..

From India, Pune
saurabh.shrivastav

Quick Money--+--LEGALLY & HONEST WAY, Actually does not gfo hand in hand.. If that is the desire then there are other ways in a Govt. JOB??
But sustained & honest hardwork does not go waste.... Bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi...
Saurabh

From China, Leizhou
Ash Mathew

Dear Abhi,
Would that not be a question everyone would like to have an answer for?
No one became rich in a specified time period. That happens over a period of hard work/smart work/ and proper planning.
RBS - one thing I can suggest is: there is only one thing that always keeps increasing in this world: Population!
so why not do something that would attract the mass?
And also - pls note that - people in your success list - have come into limelight only when they have become successful. Any idea of their past? what turmoil they went thru?
Seen the movie Guru?

From India, Madras
manishawasthi1984

I will advise u to do Money seminar organised by Landmark education ... i did it a year back and now i'm earning three times what i used to earn . and im very happy and satisfied with my finacial status .
Manish
Birds Build Nest . We Build Homes Then Wat Is The diffrence between birds and human

From India, Pune
iamvijusuba@gmail.com
Mr RBS,
Please follow what Riyarodhesia has said, ISKCON Founder Acharya HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami ,Srila Prabhupada says, "Dont be after these motorcars, television, and all nonsence things, sporting, wine, women. Dont be after these. Simply, eat sufficiently, keep your health nicely, chant Hare Krishna, realize Krishna, and go back to home" This is the phillosophy of Krishna Conscioness.

From India, Gurgaon
krishnaraomudaliar@hotmai
Dear rbs2002,
what I see in your statement
You are a BE (Mech) - strong education --- > Good job (your dream) ---> Pays well (need should be satisfied) ---> Self esteem (Friends will also look up to you) ----> You want to be busy always, and doing things innovatively (thats what you meant by hard work and intelligence?)and you wish to become rich with in two years,by working hard and intelligently.
i suggest In my opinion - you don't become rich unless you are honest and passionate about whatever service you are providing to the society and if you are honest and passionate about whatever service than every one knows that you ae a very rich in this world of poor fellows all around you. keep it up and do what is in your hand .
Behind every success there is a true devotion and your dedicated eforts (blood.)

From India, Bhopal
ajaymehta

Dear Friend,

I would like to suggest you go though the following books and act accordingly.
  • Think & Grow Rich
  • Rich Dad and Poor Dad

Make your Goal and action Plan accordingly and review the same. If you need any help to formulate to make Personal Goal & action plant , pl contact me by my email ID

Regards,

A Mehta

From India, New Delhi
mnaeem81@yahoo.com

if u have some amount then try to start a business of ur choice from zero with side by side ur gov job and concentrate fully on ur buisiness-when its grov up then try to invest more(take from friend,ur company,Bank,Family etc) and go ahead......when u see that its going up then kick to job and manage ur business.i m also interested to follow this formula...
Naeem Dubai
00971-050-7024220

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.