No Tags Found!

tanu.shahpuri@samsung.com
Hi Everyone,

i am also going thru same face as Seema and Rekha. Infact today itself i had posted my case as following, where i m seeking for everyones help.

================================================== ======

Dear All,

My Name is Tanu and i have work experience of 7 years and since last 2 years i am working in MNC as Manager . Our co. is korean based co. and our head office is in Korea, whereas we have 3 pp from head office and they r koreans. First is Managing director and then other 2 r team leader of 2 division. Under m division we r only 3 person (Including team leader)

Till date i have been doing good in my work and all m targets r achived. What I want to share is my current situation. I am 6 month preg and as i am in Marketing depratment i had to inform my managment about this. When i informed my immediate boss, he tortured me a lot for almost 15 days and then he was fine with me.

Unfortunatly recently i has complication in my health for which doc advised me bed rest for 15 das for which i took permission from my managment and asked them to allowe me to work from my residence, for which they activate my emails so that i can work from home. I had worked from home for 15 days and during that period we had new joiny in our team. When i was suppose to rejoin , just one day before i was informed that all my work which i was handling was assigned to new joiny.

On my joing day my immediate boss only asked me to hand over all the work to new joiny and tehy words he used was I CAN DO WHTEVER I WISH TO DO IN OFFICE ( which came to my as a surprise) Now my immediate boss dont reply to my good morning and good nights when i reach and leave office, they r ignorning me so much that it becomes difficult for me to sit also. I am loosing my stamina, i feel bad cause i have done no wrong.

I dont know the reason of all this, inspite of me doing good in my work, my head office appreciates my work so much and also to my surprise head office ppl called to ask me about my health and i came to know they r not aware that i have joined back and they were still thinking that i am unwell and on leave.

This is really a tortute to me as i have developed all my customers and inspite of me doing work from home, why all this.

Please advise me, how to deal with this situation.

Regards

================================================== ===========

I was planning to send a mail to the managment in head office for justice as i m the only girl in office in Delhi branch.

Please advise.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.