Anonymous
The govt department that I am currently employed with seeks to remove retired, terminated, suspended and deceased employees that are put off pay. yet their pay slips still appear on the government payroll system (Alesco). I am to write to the finance department to remove their names. I kindly requesting some professional hints and tips to structure a formal letter on behalf of my Director General.

Thank you,
PNG Department of Education
HR & Payroll officer

From Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby
raghunath_bv

Hi,
Writing a formal letter to the finance department on behalf of your Director General requires a professional and clear structure. Here's a template you can use as a starting point, and you can customize it based on the specific details of your situation:

[Your Name]
[Your Title]
[Your Department]
[Your Organization]
[Date]

[Finance Department Head's Name]
[Finance Department]
[Organization's Name]
[Address]

Dear [Finance Department Head's Name],

Subject: Request for Removal of Retired, Terminated, Suspended, and Deceased Employees from Payroll System (Alesco)

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing on behalf of [Your Director General's Name], the [Director General's Title] of [Your Organization], to bring to your attention an important matter regarding the government payroll system, Alesco.

It has come to our attention that the payroll system still reflects individuals who are no longer active employees due to retirement, termination, suspension, or unfortunately, due to demise. In order to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the payroll records, we kindly request your prompt assistance in removing the names of these individuals from the system.

The list of individuals to be removed, along with relevant details, is attached herewith. We appreciate your attention to detail in ensuring that their pay slips no longer appear on the government payroll system.

Additionally, we request that you provide confirmation once the necessary adjustments have been made to the payroll system to reflect the accurate and up-to-date information.

If you require any further documentation or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact [Your Contact Information].

We understand the importance of maintaining an accurate and efficient payroll system, and we appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Your cooperation in this regard will contribute to the overall efficiency of our financial processes.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Director General's Full Name]
[Your Director General's Title]
[Your Organization]
[Contact Information]

Enclosure: List of individuals to be removed from the payroll system
Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.