No Tags Found!

oahamid

Dear Lalitha

I am sorry to say this, but your HR practice appear to be very poor, bit callous. When an Employee die, the HR executive should not rest till the family get all the benefits under the law, and if possible some additional special benefit from the Company and Insurance benefit, if there is any. I find you are not even giving full information, and without correct information, any reply you get will only cnfuse the issue. Now please collect following information

1. Date and time of Accident
2. Exact nature of accident.
3. Was he on duty, when the accident occurred (it is not same as he being on roll of the Company, but whether he was actually on duty at that point of time?)
4. Was he traveling in Company vehicle, or vehicle authorized by the Company.
5. Was he in Uniform, having Company identity card and any other document in his hand/bag showing that he was on duty?
6. Any FIR and scene mahzar made by Police. What is stated in FIR. If the scene mahzar and list of property on his body made, and if that shows about his uniform, Company identity card, and other documents to show he was on duty.
5. Could you get a letter from your customer saying that he left his place before accident after attending Company work, or he was expected to come for company work.

If answer to the above question can proove that the deceased employee was on company work at the specific time of accident, and this can be established by the documents as above, his family will get Death benefit which will be approximately 70% of the salary, for life long. this will also be increased based on inflation. This is an important cash benefit to widow and children and do not loose this. In addition, he can get Insurance benefit of about 60,000 for EPF, Pension from EPF and Funeral expence of 3000 from ESIC and also his EPF contribution with interest. For ESI Death benefit on account of Employment related death, there is no qualifying period of employment, which means, if a person dies on the first day of employment due to Accident in the course of and out of employment, his family will get benefit.

You are welcome to contact me for further information at . My advise will be free.

O.Abdul Hameed

From India, Coimbatore
vijaygomase
Dear Sir,
I had an road accident in which a Sumo Car Dashes my bike. Actually I was driving double sit on my bike on one side of lane and the road had no divider, on other lane from front side sumo care enter into my lane clashesme and my friend. I and my friend broke right leg. After that police was inform and later we we taken to hospital Iwas operated in private hospital & the otherwas operated in BMC hospital ( he do not have ESIC ) and for six month we had bed rest.
Now tell me what benifit we are suppose to get.
actually no one guided us in this regarding
Regards
Jitendra Desai

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.