No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Emotions are many.
Reply: We are born with 5 basic emotions: glad, sad, mad (angry), scared, sex
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/429548-10-sim...#ixzz274Vks0kT
Are you firm on it or there is possibility amendment(s)?

From India, Delhi
learningnovo

Are you firm on it or there is possibility amendment(s)?
I don't have to be firm on something that is the base of NLP as taught by Dr. Richard Mchugh and many other NLP masters. You may ask all of them to amend this information..... :)
These five emotions can manifest in many other feelings....

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Do your NLP teaching and your perception converge on the issue?
Certainly we are not talking on religion. We are talking on pragmatism.
So far no discussant has posted his beneficial experiences.if any.I am waiting.

From India, Delhi
Bharghavi.D

Dear Atul,

From your PPT, I would like to share the following...

1) Mirror: I always do it everyday, I Love myself.. Maybe not to the mirror but always say it myself... This has benefited me to make space for myself & made me confident

2) Sharing: I always share everything with my mother--- Regarding what ever it is...and especially what ever disturbs me... This has benefited me to take in more & more and will feel light..I feel very much optimistic to face anything

3) Exercise: I do it everyday... & this makes me feel flexible & keeps me active for the whole day.. I also meditate...

4) Learning: I go through novels & its my hobby... Whenever i have leisure I would like to sit with books..This helps me improve my imaginary skills & concentration

5) Friends: I would consider every one in my work place as my friends... I would go for outings with my friends on weekends.. This makes me to get a break for my routine life... and makes me active for work on Monday

6) Creativity: I usually spend my time with my diary, wherein all my thoughts are poured in and this helps me improve my communication skills & skills to express anything. This has inspired me to write stories... Hope one day I would publish all of them.. This gives me lot of encouragement to face future life

7) Involved: I'm not into it

8) Help: I usually donot hinder to ask anyone for help.. this gives me closeness to any person and I feel the sense of belongingness

9) Relaxing: That is the best part after a tiring day

Regards,

Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/429548-10-sim...#ixzz27CtBVghy
May be that the beneficial effects that you claim are just placebo and sham.
Will you please draw a profile of yours on the above 5 emotions in a 0-100 point scales?Is the profile stable or bipolar/oscillating up and down from time to time?

From India, Delhi
Bharghavi.D

I'm either way not concerned in whichever way you think and want to interpret things..
Regards,
Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
Allison7

People with good emotional health are in control of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors. They feel good about themselves and have good relationships. They can keep problems in perspective.
It's important to remember that people with good emotional health sometimes have emotional problems or mental illness. Mental illness often has a physical cause such as a chemical imbalance in the brain.
Stress and problems with family, work or school can sometimes trigger mental illness or make it worse. However, people with good emotional health have learned ways to cope with stress and problems. They know when they need to seek help from their doctor or a counselor.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.