No Tags Found!

Bahraich
Dear Sir ,
I am referring to the Non employment certificate I have not furnish any certificate and still they credited the subsistence allowance moreover in my bank statement it is reflecting as April Salary . So can Substiancial allowance can be paid in the form of salary also
2) An if I have not submitted any Non employment certificate than how did they process the SA.
PLEASE SHARE YOU VIEWS.

From India, Lucknow
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague,
I do not know which Act/Rules provide for non- employment certificate as a condition precedent for getting Subsistence Allowance. If you have received it despite the certificate , how it is hurting you? Take it and go through the enquiry process if it is on.
Besides, don't bother about non-issues of nomenclature like what is credited in bank account is Subsistence Allowance or salary.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Bahraich
Dear Sir ,
Almost even more than a month has crossed no action or judgment is given from there side if I get a chance of job some where can I join as I had already placed the resignation with immediate affect before the suspension and Enquiry .
Please give your valuable view .

From India, Lucknow
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member,
After Completion of proceedings of Enquiry, EO will Submit his Report & Findings to the Appointing Authority.You will also be provided with Enquiry Report.Till action is initiated, you will be paid Subsistence Allowance as per Certified Standing Orders.You have to be patient.Pl peruse once again advise given by Mr Nagarkar.It appears your resignation is not accepted.You have to give factual information of your case.information in tits & bits will not suffice.Your initial question was about Subsistence Allowance & Enquiry.Now you are stating that you have already submitted your Resignation. For your information & necessary action

From India, New Delhi
Bahraich
Dear Sir ,
I was been called fir meeting on 5 Feb but there was some misshappening occured in my family because of which I was not able to attend the meeting they keep on calling me I stated that I would not be able to attend the same in that respect I had already discussed with me supervisor for the leave too. He admitted for the same I put the leave request too but after two days they said your leave request is been disapproved and there is an enquiry it was 17th feb .
The very same day when I placed my resignation than they told me I is not accepted as the is an DE against you I attend the enquiry on 26th Feb and on 31st march they suspended me and till date they are stating that it is process for the same reason i had not asked them for the substiance allowance to still they credited.
Therefore I want to know sir if I get into legal and got an opportunity shall I able to join the other company .

From India, Lucknow
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member, again you have not given full information.before Enquiry is initiated, you must have been issued with Show cause Notice/Charge Sheet? What happened in 2 Enquiry Proceedings? What is your Position? Jobs & Responsibilities? Salary Drawn? what prompted you to submit Resignation? What is the Notice period
You have to wait for Completion of Enquiry/Action by Management.Pl go through Standing Orders to understand Suspension /Subsistence Allowance
You are not sure, whether you have received Salary? or Subsistence Allowance
Pl make good use of this Forum, where Members are providing Free Service to spread knowledge in good faith

From India, New Delhi
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague, In the given circumstances, if any company offers you job job opportunity despite pending actions go ahead and grab it. Regards, Vinayak Nagarkar HR and Employee Relations Consultant
From India, Mumbai
Bahraich
Dear Vinayak Sir , Thanks for your valuable feedback sir do I need to inform anyone about this in my previous company.
From India, Lucknow
Bahraich
Dear Vinayak Sir , Please suggest.
From India, Lucknow
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague,
You have come to this forum with incomplete information and lack of clarity in asking questions.
Again your question is not clear
Inform regarding what? Pl clarify.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.