Dimple Guduru
Hi Kasturi,
What you are getting is very less salary according to the cost of living here in Malaysia. Wat tajsateesh told is right start thinking in RM (Malaysian Ringet.)The current rate of 1RM=13 RS. In your salary you cant expect of any saving. Before taking any decision think how much can you get if you be in India. If you can get the same what is offered to u now with this company then its mere waste of coming here.
You want any more clarifications you can ask me as i am here in Malaysia.
Thanks,
Dimple

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
getkasturi0680

Thanks for your suggession.I have asked for a revision of salary to that company after getting suggesion from this forum.My current salary comes to 1536 RM & I have asked for another 770 RM. So total comes to 2300 RM.As company is providing free accomodation,so will this 2300 RM will be enough to stay in Malaysia(i.e for daily expenses)
Kindly suggest.
Regards
Kasturi

From India, Madras
Dimple Guduru
Hi Kasturi,
That's cool, if you really get 2300RM.Ya this wud be enough and you can save some money too. Your daily expense wud nt be more than 50RM. By the way where is ur office and accomadation. If you get the revised salary then dont loose this opportunity. You vl geta great experience wrkg here.
Thanks,
Dimple

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
veena_mshr

Can anybody please let me know the wage act of Malaysia? We would like to hire a offroll empolyee? what all we need to pay to him? Please reply.
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.