roulette

swati..have gone through these clues for 13??
Hint 1: Cipher
Hint 2: Substitution cipher
Hint 3: 13 is the keyThe letters are inverted, you will get gurobbx and these need to be interpreted with relevance to the number 13 (cipher)...This might help...abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyznoprrstuvqxyzabcd efghijklm
get back to me incase u still need the answer!!!
regards - r o u l e t t e

From India, Mumbai
NivedithaRao

Hi every one!!!!! Just gone through it.... got strucked in 3rd one... given the answer as "goddess of rainbow", "rainbow".....but nothing is happening... please help me
From India
NivedithaRao

hello................... anybody there......................?????????????????? please help me..............????????????????
From India
shanthag
Hey swathi the quotes appearing are from a book try using google it will give you the books name :)
From United States, Toledo
roulette

Vijeta...hope this helps...
Sound of ...?
Hint 1: Each picture there relates to a song, (url says singalong so it's a song)
Hint 2: Look at all the pictures and try to relate the words
Hint 3: EaglesRemember the lyrics:VAT 69 - 1969Mercedes BendsBut you can never leave: No ExitThere is also a map of California in the collage

From India, Mumbai
shanthag
for level 12 ….. it is very famous song from the EAGLES group containing all the words in its lyrics as shown in pics…like STEELY KNIVES…etc.
From United States, Toledo
swatihbe

nah.... i am not able to solve 16th......... what does it mean??? am i supposed to type any alternate for keyboard or something? Please help.....
From India, Gurgaon
roulette

Swati...hope this helps....
Alternative Galore...
Hint 1: The page is bigger
Hint 2: Select ALL
Hint 3: ASCIIThe page shows a flower's picture saying ALTernatives galore and the text:Some things don't always make sense...
Here is the alternativeYou will see the set of numbers below:
97 100 105 111 115 119 104 105 116
These are ASCII codes, convert them.
get back to me for any further doubts :)
regards - r o u l e t t e

From India, Mumbai
joydeep25

Hi roulette I am stuck in 19, they are showing what, i have googled all about cipher but could not make it please help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joydeep
From India, Bhopal
joydeep25

read the matter , search in google
"
We’re a global community
of thousands who sincerely believe in the power of technology to enrich people’s lives. "
Hope now it will make easy for u............

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.