No Tags Found!

sushil_smakee

Hi, We are following the process of holding Original doc’s for atleast an years time.Which helps us to concenrate on absconding part. thanks & regards Sushil
From India, Mumbai
rajashrivinod

But sushil ... during the joining documents we take the photocopies and check the orginal and give it back ,do the employees generally agree with the submitting the same :huh:
From India, Mumbai
rajashrivinod

I completely agree with you soumya . what do u suggest then ...., I know its a terrible thing , but it is again the recruiter who has to work on it and the whole process is very much tiring
From India, Mumbai
Vimala Mudaliar

Hi alll,
I hav just joined a Recruitment Firm as a sourcing associate and for this problem what I feel is as a recruiter first n formost we need to check the stability of the employee with his past employment history and during interview also this question (why he/she is looking for a change ?) should be asked.

From India, Ahmadabad
jayashri Misra

HELLO dear,
i do believe dat employee is d strength of an organisation.
now a dys most of the employee need not only money but also challenging jobs, which'll help him/ her to explore deir knowledge.
most important thing dat let d particular employee feel dat our organisation is emotional to him.try to keep him loyal towards d organisation by keeping good interaction with him.
to solve dis prob u have to go d grassroot level of d employee dissatisfaction.
most important thing is dat i would like to suggest to arrange "stay interview" to study d psychology of d mind of an empoyee.in dis u can know likes / dislikes of d
employee & wot motivate d employee to stay in d organisation...................
jaya
student of MBA

From India, Bhubaneswar
parul kanchan

Dear All
I suggest that always have the candidates inventory ready , choose 2 /3 candidates for one position, Let one join and keep the others on hold, In case the candidate leaves , you have the next in line ready.
Practices like keeping original documents / Holding PF should be avoided as it will result in suspicion / reluctance / loss of trust from employee's end.
Also as an employer you should send a mail / warning letter to the absconding member before taking any step against him / her .
Regards
Parul

imtiaz

I have experienced that ,no matter how much orientation , training, motivation etc etc...you provide to your employees...most of them are not loyal...ready to change jobs for few additonal bucks!!
I feel instead of pampering ....we should have strict measure to hold the employees...one of them is taking academic certificate...i know it is not the right practice but ....we dont have much options....
or else you have to keep chasing ..........

From India, Hyderabad
parul kanchan

I differ here, I strongly believe that it is better to have a vacant position in the organisation rather than having an employee who is not engaged , aligned and motivated...........The same will spread across the organisation resulting in a non engaged work force waiting for the clock to strike 5.30.
We would not have been arguing on this point had we thought from the Organisation perspective and not as a recruiter.

rajashrivinod

Many a times , I have seen that the employee wants to change the job because of the honeymoon period :D that is the 6 mnths probation period gets over , because the training gets over and he has to perform b4r that he wants to leave , you think the pressure should be much less during the training period .....
From India, Mumbai
Srinidhi Prasad

Hi,
Draft a strong letter stating from when the employee is absconding and state that he has to report immediately or else you are not going to pay his salary and if the has any of the compaly's items or articles or information, the company will take legal action against the employee and send a registered post.
Thanks,
Srinidhi Prasad

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.