No Tags Found!

maliniluky

Ok one more — — — — — Am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Ya Tint u r right...............Hey Prasad where are you?????????
One more for you people------------
I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

From India, Madras
maliniluky

I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Ya Tint and Prasad both of you r correct
Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Yes its our eyes ----------- Superb
I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

From India, Madras
maliniluky

One more............... You eat something you neither plant nor plow. It is the son of water, but if water touches it, it dies
From India, Madras
maliniluky

It occurs once in every minute Twice in every moment And yet never in one hundred thousand years
From India, Madras
maliniluky

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt, Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills, And empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, Ends life, kills laughter
From India, Madras
maliniluky

You can see nothing else When you look in my face I will look you in the eye And I will never lie. What it is?????????????????
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.