PlKj
I was assigned an assignment task as a part of the selection process for a job role .The task was to develop a simple application in Flutter . I submitted it on August 15 and they didn't published the result yet . I emailed the hr associate who is in charge of hiring and asked the feedback of the task and whether the result is publisher or not . But he didn't replied . I message the general hr through linkedIn if the result is out or not . He is also not responding .Why? There was a one week holiday for them .Should I email the hr again ?
From India, Kochi
aussiejohn

The company alone makes the decision when they will contact candidates for various reasons. None of us work for your prospective employer, so we cannot assist you.

No amount of badgering them will expedite your answer, they will let you know when they are ready, and not before.

In the meantime, you should be mindful of keeping your options open in case they ultimately decide you are not a good fit for their organisation. You should be actively searching for other positions as you may find something that meets your needs even better than this one.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.