No Tags Found!

ujwal punia
hi dear,
I am working in pvt company in pune and look after admin security and i have much knowledge in material movement and admin reality.
i would appricaite if any body guide me for future / for any diploma, courses.
i am waiting your positive reply.

From India, Mumbai
adita

HI ISHA, Can you help me out that how can i contact to know more detail about this DIPLOMA IN LABOUR LAWS AND LABOUR WELFARE (D.L.L & L.W) . Please Help. thanks Adita

Avani Bhatnagar

Hi Isha,
If you are interested in corporate HR, why dont you opt for a regular 1 year full time HR diploma from , say, maybe , bhartiya Vidya Bhavan....make sure you go for a full time course as it would be of more use and also, it would ensure you gettin a job as a full time course is given more weightage.
Hope this helps. Surf on the net and find out about more BVB online
Rgds

From India, Delhi
joveneha

Hi Isha,
With excessive growth in the no. of ppl opting for distance-learning courses, there is a significant down-fall in their market value. Either ,you should go for regular MBA-HR or short-term ,job-oriented certification courses on Training & Dev; Labour Laws;SAP HCM from reputed institutes that provide placement assistance. All the best

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.