foreverkhushi
Hi, i m working in manufacturing industry & i hv 2 prepare training calender(TC). bt i m nt geting how to mk TC plz help me out in dis. Regards khushi
From India, Meerut
narendra.swarna

Hi Khushi, Please find attached a draft copy of Training Calendar here with for your reference. Regards, Narendra
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Training Calendar (REC - TRC).pdf (25.8 KB, 2058 views)

rahman.wahab

Hi Khusi, Please find attachment the 2010 Training Calendar. Hope this is what you are looking for. Regards, Rahman
From Brunei Darussalam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 2010 TRAINING CALENDAR.pdf (42.5 KB, 1386 views)

toksobayan
You need to first of all determine the training needs within your organisation then decide which can be run in house or as external programmes and how many people need to benefit from it. Based on this information you need to look at your company's production seasons and schedules as well as plans for the year. This allows you know which are the peak season and when minimal disruptions can be had if certain staff are away. In addition you then need to located reputable training bodies for the external ones as they usually have an established calendar. With all this information you can then use any of the recommended templates as a format. I hope you find this useful
From Nigeria, Lagos
Raghavesh

1. You can request all the dept heads to send training requirement for their dept emp.
then you can consolidate & release it.
2. make a team of 5-6 members. Go to every employee, collect their training needs, consoildate, prioritize & release it.
Regards
Ragahvesh
YUken India Ltd

From India, Bangalore
rahman.wahab

Kushi, have you already done the process as described by Toksobayan. When I shared the Training Calendar format, I took for granted that you have already done the TNA. Anyway, hope the views and attachment provided by all, will be of help to you.
From Brunei Darussalam
kumardhananjay
Hi, i m working in manufacturing industry & i hv 2 prepare training calender(TC). bt i m nt geting how to mk TC plz help me out in dis. Regards kumardhananjay
From India, Delhi
dennise_ramos08
hi!..
i am may, an HR employee from a metal manufacturing industry here in the philippines. we are doing our training needs analysis procedure. we already had our surveys and questionnaires, assessing the technical competency of our emplyee and out of these papers, trainings will also be identified. but i am not pretty sure of the best way on how to treat the results, how to analyze those items..i dont know if it must be done statistically or just simply getting the majority or percentage of the employees without that particular training..

From Philippines, Cavite
swapnapawar99@gmail.com

Dear Khushi,
I think at primary level, training needs can be finalized based on industry as well as business plans. For e:g in construction industry there is Sales Department, Construction as well as Liaison, Procurement (Purchase) dpt. Sales people required effective communication skills, functional skills for construction team like M.S.Project, 3 D Max, Nano Technology etc. for Service departments like Accounts & Finance you can go for yearly seminars etc.,
TNI can be related to revised business plans. If your organization has decided to implement ISO or ERP, so all employees may get trained for the same. In special competencies mentioned above, you can go for TNI. I may help you for further TNI form or process or Training Calendar format. Please feel free to contact at "swapnapawar99@gmail.com"

From India, Mumbai
somwanshi aarti

Dear all, Please tell about Generalist profile in HR? Please give the deatails of it for study? Regards, AARTI
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.