Nehla Shafi
Hi everyone,
I am really new to citehr and i find it rely helpful.Am a final sem MBA student.Our final project is due on april and i have decided to do my project abroad.The company which am planning to do is cinema company (public shareholding company).They are not only in to cinema but also has various number of restaurants too.The principle activity of this company is screening of films,advertisements and operation of restaurants and also providing leisure and amusement related services.It has around 500 employees in and around.
Actually I want an apt topic to conduct my project for a company like this.Am rely confused...plz help...

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

It makes us two. I am confused too. What do you mean by you will do the project abroad? Where will you be doing? Have you contacted the company? If so, have you any idea what they would like you to do to help them with problems they may be encountering?
In how many countries do they operate?
I can keep on raising questions, but I won't.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Nehla Shafi
hi,
Thanks for the reply.Actually am planning to do it in Bahrain and the name of the Company is Bahrain Cinema Company.I had contacted the company and they have asked me to forward my CV.That is the only communication till now.Actually i had discussed with one of my faculty in college about this company and he is like one could only do something in operations (i.e.Supply Chain Management).So i don't know whether i could do a HR project out there.So am stuck now.
Nehla

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

You have confused me some more. You have to check with the company if they have any issues to be solved.
What's this about your faculty member saying "..one could only do something in operations (i.e.Supply Chain Management)."?
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Nehla Shafi
I am rely sorry to confuse you more..Yeah i would surely check on with the company about the issues.
My Faculty is saying that since its a cinema company,project could be done only in topics like supply chain management(i.e.Operation Management).He is saying its not wise to do HR project there.
Is it so??there is about 400 employees..Do you think that i should change to some other company?? Totally tensed..
Thanks for the reply
Have a great time
Nehla

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Neha,
I beg to differ from your faculty. Please request him to see my profile or show him my profile at by clicking on "About us". Kindly request him to explain to youwhy he thinks so? However, before doing that kindly get your acts right and do some literature survey and decide on the project's aim and objectives.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.