sent2neha

hi friends, as mentioned in the subject title i need Questionnare request to post the questionnare. thanks, neha
From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Neha, Please clearly state what your role is and what questionnaire are you seeking and why. Have a nice day. Simhan A retired academic in the UK
From United Kingdom
sent2neha

[QUOTE=sent2neha;1230065]hi friends,
as mentioned in the subject title i need Questionnare it cover like key factors to assess MBA college. i hope seniors members of this site will help me out from my problem. pls request to post the questionnare.
Thanks in advance for your time.
thanks,
neha

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Sorry Neha,
You have not answered my questions. What do you mean by Evaluating a Management School? What's your role and why are you interested in evaluating schools? Your question is too broad and you need to be precise when seeking questionnaires.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
sent2neha

Hello Sir,
i am a MBA Student and my assignement is the above topic as the assignement carry 50 marks its difficult to score full marks with out as support like you people.
and regardind the topic i already mentiond like why MBA is important and how it will be usefull if you join MBA and what are the key factors to assess MBA college in simple to start MBA college we do conduct survey for it for that i want Management school evaluation Questionnaire.
i hope i will get the questionnaire.
thanks
neha

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Sneha,
Before seeking questionnaire you need to do a literature search and see what others have done and how and why that way.
What have you done so far? Have you got any hypotheses that you want to test? Is that for an assignment or your final project?
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.