shyam-upadhayay
i got this error when i tried to claim my pf, how can i solve it, and how can i know which doj is wrong, DOJ WRONG CONTRIBUTION RECEIVED AFTER DOJ PLEASE SUBMIT J.D., FORM 5 CLARIFICATION
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Joint declaration is submitted jointly by you (member) and the employer so as to correct any field in the PF records like date of Joining, date of birth etc. If there is any mismatch in the date of joining your employer will be responsible to correct it by sending the joint declaration. Form 5 is the monthly report of employee joining. Form 5 is submitted every month and it will show who all have joined during a particular month. This will help to establish your date of joining. If there is mismatch, again, the employer is responsible to send these details to EPFO. Therefore, please contact the employer.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.