globaloverseas144@gmail.com

Every bond is based on gives and takes in India only valid otherwise you may escapped from it,please share your appoinment letter and dont worry we will support you,please share at
I am sure employer should not have spent much on you during this period related to trainings/tour/certification etc.
Best regards
Mohammad Sajid Ansari

From India, Gurgaon
kamalkantps

As far as your post is concerned i got 2 issues from it. 2 different issues and my two answers to them
Issue No 1.
Whether the bond was illegal or enforceable?
Answer: Employment Bonds are legal in India but the same must be executed to safeguard the cost of training imparted to improve the experience of the employee. So the test herein is if they have given you any training and giving training itself would not entitle them for claiming bond money. There must be a substantial cost of training involve in imparting the training to the workman/employee. Please inform us if there is any such case.
Issue No. 2.
You never participated in 138 case. That was total foolish this to do on your part i must say. Now to get out of this situation there may be a few options available depending upon what you did till date. You may challenge the Ex Parte Order but while challenging the same you must take objection that the malafidely used the cheque to gain undue monetary gains. but the same will not sustain if they have a genuine claim. Mediation is one way to get the matter settled. Now a days every court has a mediation centre which is effective and binding. If you want settlement that is a good choice. Your input is required to provide further advice. Feel free to call me.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.