TARAQ

Hi
I m HR & Admin officer .
I want to share with you all that R U DOING JOB LIKE A PEON?
means who is new joinee in the organisation and the boss who don't want to work.they handover work to whom their's junior.
SO wake up juniors and be smart of that and do work profesionaly .
I have passed that work thats why i sharing with you all my coligue.
Give me suggetion for that
Rishee

From India, Pune
shilpa.u

Hi
Hey its one of the responsibility of the HR to know who are the new joinee's of the organisation....
See if it is your work then dont assign to others. still am in confusion that what exactly your problem ...
If you explain clearly then we can suggest you
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
TARAQ

Hi
Actualy my work is recruitment .
But my i have one problem that i seen at other organisation.
Boss who don't want to work properly his work handed over to their coligue (junior).
Then my problem is that why boss is doing bossgiri?
I suffered that work like peon thats y i tell u all and want suggetion that i have to leave that job or carry on?
Rishee

From India, Pune
Abhishek Arun

First see yourself how well you are qualified or how well experienced are
you as compared to others at your position,One should know herself/him
well that what one is capable of and once you know the reality, then plan
something !!
Every one has to start from the bottom line, there is know way to reach
the top floor directly, otherwise lift and stair cases would not have
existed...
I hope you understand my friend make your worth feel to your senior
that you can handle more serious stuff and then who ever is your
superior make him recognise your good work that he cant ignore and
hence appreciate it by handling you higher responsibilities.....
and stop complaining otherwise you find yourself hopping from one job to
other and hence forfeiting your career.

From India, Chicalim
kriscoolbuddy
Every Person Has His Abilities and Capabilites to do a specific job
The Moral is nothing but the objective.... met at the end;
The hardwork you put in and the result u achieved... It should always be parallel to each other...
For the Hardwork to be recognised create:
Visibility > Build Contacts... (Chat with new people on a break for a smoke or lunch/dinner)
Get in a Habit to Mingle and share things .. so that u get info and be upto date in your field/Process/Place of work....
U got to involve ur selfs in Gossips to get that visiblilty sometimes.... (Only In Good Ideas or Knowledge Sharing)
Keep Smiling that makes you look great....
Bye

From India
ashra

Dear Rishee,
Your thoughts are a bit confusing. But with experience I can tell you that even by doing your boss’s “Peon” work there is so much you can learn only if you have the right attitude and are willing to think out of the box!
There are so many famous figures in the world who got to their place from a very small place; they’re the stepping stones of success.
But however, addressing your point, these days in most companies, you can’t find such boss’s if the company is a very successful and prominent one. The reason being that today’s boss’s are well educated and are continuously encouraging their subordinates. The kind of scenario that you highlight mostly exists on the government sector.
So, I hope that you’ll be able to work on your problem with the right attitude and mind set. Good Luck!!
Cheers,
Ashra

From Sri Lanka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.