Richa Singh_ngp
Hi all,
i would like to add one more skill which is necessary for an HR professional and that is- systematic documentation of every detail related to employees, training, performance, recruitment, appraisal, promotion, past record etc. i.e. all the area under the HRD.
This helps us to do work very efficiently and also helps the organisation to carry on smoothly even when we leave or switch our job.
Regards,
Richa

From India, Nagpur
kinjal@avinashi.com
Hi Aparna Gaba,
Good question.
Even i think that HR must be good at employee relation otherwise employee can not express their problems and we can't understand their problems. But also want to mansion that HR must make one thin line between employee & HR. so that HR can take unaffected decision.
Wants to know others opinion on this.
Regards,
Kinjal

From India, New Delhi
enam.hr
hi all my seniors,
i did MBA HR cum Marketing & having 3.5 years exp. in paints industry as BDM cum Branch head at Patna now i got married and after 1 year i want to join in HR, plz. suggest me if any HR training is required which is running in many institutions, i have very core interest in HR. i have experience with job portals nd end to end recruitment,daily reports.
from where i have to start plz. suggest me in HR which vertical i have to select.
Plz send me any data which can differentiate HR sectors.

From India, Patna
Rutuja_Patil

True said.... I totally agree with Vrushali, People Handling is an Important to role to Play in HR professional... & second comes with Analysis....
Well guys can you please help me or give me some Idea to write an e-mail to the University regarding registration for career fairs... I will be very Thankful if you can help me out.....
Regards,
Rutuja

From United States, Jersey City
Anamika premi

Hi Vishal..
The sucessfull HR is the one who solve the Problems of organization and knows all the threats to overcome from any difficulty.Who is Diplomatic and can handle all the queries,dissatisfaction,Grievences and all the factors which motivates the employee.

From India, Gurgaon
sunilsoni1981
hi all,
being a Hr you should know the all problems of employees when they face that during training and on working days. Only hr can understand the problems of emp. very closely like salaries issue, increments, incentives, relieving etc. because he hire that candidates and when resign candidates then he complete the formalities like relieving, emp. exit feed back. (proper resignation) for them.
if above thoughts are improper so kindly let me know.
Regards,
Sunil Soni

From India, Delhi
hrsures@gmail.com

In an interview if asking question that whats ur achievement as a hr? what should be the answer for it. Iam 6 year experience in hr field. suresh.s
From India, Coimbatore
hrsures@gmail.com

Dears,
I am suresh, Ihave completed BCA.,DCA.,DLL. I have 5 years experience in HR field. Now I am working as HR mgr in automobile field. Now I am planned to shift my family to Coimbatore. So if anybody have a vacancy for HR pls let me know in Coimbatore. My mail id : hrsures@gmail.com

From India, Coimbatore
h.dalal1982

The main Role of HR peoples are to evaluate/Assess Right person in Right place at Right time.

Apart from this Employee satisfaction/ Employee Engagement also a main concern of HR personnel.

Its a true that HR peoples have to maintain some non friendly relations with employees in concern of maintainance of proper code of conduct/ etiquettes etc.

Bt its also true that HR is a laisoner between Employer & employees hence he must have to maintain a good relations with all.

A positive attitude held by the employee towards the organisation and its values. An engaged employee works with colleagues to improve performance within the job for the benefit of the organisation.The organisation (HR) must work to develop and nurture engagement, which requires a two-way relationship between employer and employee.

Here is a list of some contributing factors from HR end which to be noted and followed :

Understanding of corporate goals/mission

Understanding of job and how it contributes to overall corporate goals

Clear communication of goals, expectations, directions

Job design

Job fit

Support and tools

Independence & innovation

Relationship with boss/direct reports

Clear feedback on performance

Recognition

Learning and development opportunities

Opportunities for advancement

Pride in organization

Employee input

Employee involvement in decision making

Work-life balance

Workplace culture/morale

Reward/Appreciation and other activities for employee engagement.

Co-worker relationships/good team environment (enjoy colleagues)

Fair HR practices

Regards,

Hiten Dalal

Officer HR & Personnel

From India, Mumbai
supriyakabra
Hi Sanjeev,
Greetings of the day.
i believe a HR should:
1. BE a good Listener for which he should have good patience.
2. Effective Liasoner.
3. Leader ofcourse, but a good role model too.
4. Also a good convincing skills is important. Imposing things dont give effective results.
Thanks!!
Regards,
Supriya Kabra

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.