No Tags Found!

gyan_seek

Hi Please enroll me in the meet. I have joined the forum recently, and would love to share by learnings with like minded friends. A. Mutyalu
From India
PraveenIP

Hello Thomas
If you can make it to Bangalore on the 12th we will be pleased to have you in our meet maybe you can discuss the issues with all of us. We have many senior members in bangalore who have worked on similar subjects who can be of assistance to you. If you cannot make it to the meet maybe you can contact us. Kiran can you please help him with the contact details of the members?
Regards
Praveen

From India
srinaren

Hi Kiran/Rekha,
I want to be excused for this meet as I will be out of Bangalore on some urgent and important work. I will be definitely missing you all, the new friends, the video presentation, the discussions and of course the hot bajjis!!
Wish you all the best for the meet.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Hi Kiran/Rekha,
Sorry to say that I am in Hubli and not able to attend. I will miss u all. Anyway, hope that 3rd meet will be more beautiful than 1st and 2nd.
Freinds, Its my special request, pls strengthen the hand of Kiran/Rekha to make this meet grand success.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Hello Friends, On behalf of Hyderabad Forum, I wish the Bangalore team a Grand success. Regards, Prabhakar
From India, Hyderabad
kiran40246

Thanks you Prabhakar,
Thank you for your wishes and we replicate the same wishes for the Hyderabad meet which is scheduled for today itself.
lets hope we continue to do better in future.
regards
kiran

From India, Bangalore
rekhaaaa

Dear Freinds,
The 3rd cite HR meet was a great experience.....Thanx a ton to Mr. Kurien for the wonderful presentation on " Positive vision "
Am sure the film has made a mark in the life of all who were present. "Ethics and values are there in this world we just need to reach out to it".
And for all those of you from bangalore who promised to come and made us wait loooong .....U really missed taking that first step...
Also heartfelt gratitude to Kiran & Amruth for organising the same.
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Dear Freinds, I m too sorry. I was compelled to not attend this meet. I missed u all. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
Bharvn
Hi all friends, Sorry, due to unavoidable circumstances, I was out of town and missed you all . Hope the event went on well. bye - Bharathi
From India, Hubli
srinaren

Hi Rekha & Kiran,
I really envy you all! I really missed an interesting video presentation from Mr. Kurien. My programme of going out of town was due for some time now and I was not in a position to postpone any further. Please post the deliberations of the meet with of course photographs. Hope many new people joined the family of citehr, Bangalore forum.
Congratulations once again.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.