amsancheti
Hello all I have recently changed my job. Could you please suggest me whether I should withdraw my PF contribution of continue the same? Thanks Regards Anand Sancheti
From United States, Durham
Spruce

Hi,

you can withdraw the pf amount by filling form 10C & form 19 it is for pf amount withdrawal. but if u want to transfer or continue the same pf account then u need to fill the form 13 and submit it to your last organization. if u r thinking to withdraw the pf amount then fill form 10C & form 19 only after completion of 2 months from the date of your resignation. hope it clears your ambiguity.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Calcutta
Suresh Ramalingam

Dear Anand,
If you had worked more than 6months, you can withdraw your amount, so you can get both the EPF & EPS contributions. But if you have worked less than 6months, we can withdraw only EPF contributions (i.e. 15.67% Only) by submitting only Form-19.
In the former case, withdraw and invest the amount in some private bank, since the interest rates in PF is reduced when compared to private banks.
Rgds,
Suresh Ramalingam
Consultant - compliance

From India, Mumbai
Spruce

Hi Suresh,
Could u plz advise on the contribution of PF in either cases out of 12%. I am not very clear regarding the contribution. And if one has not completed six months and withdraws the pf amount how much he/she is eligible to get from his/her contribution???
Thanks,
Pooja

From India, Calcutta
deepa21

Hi Pooja Out of 12%PF contribution; 3.67% goes to the Provident Fund & 8.33% to the Pension Fund . Regards, Deepa
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.